Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Flanagen & Allen

With apologies to our FEB; (Friendly English Brethren of course!!!)

Although I was born in 1967, I must admit I have been remiss in my cultural studies :oops: ....

Today I bought a CD; "Underneath the Arches".

I may be struck off the "Register of Practisssing Jocks" for this, but I take my hat off... :clap: :worship: :worship:

Flanagen and Allen - FACKN OUTSTANDING!!!! :D

Sparky2339 said:
With apologies to our FEB; (Friendly English Brethren of course!!!)

Although I was born in 1967, I must admit I have been remiss in my cultural studies :oops: ....

Today I bought a CD; "Underneath the Arches".

I may be struck off the "Register of Practisssing Jocks" for this, but I take my hat off... :clap: :worship: :worship:

Flanagen and Allen - FACKN OUTSTANDING!!!! :D

Bugger, I thought you meant Mulligan and O'Hare then, I thought this could have been an interesting thread.

faq_mullohare.jpeg

Pancake Day

The_Snail said:
Bugger, I thought you meant Mulligan and O'Hare then, I thought this could have been an interesting thread.

faq_mullohare.jpeg

Pancake Day

"Arrse!!! Feck!!! Nuns!!!!

My Irish Grandparents (gawd bless their souls) would be turning in their graves - well not really, (well they won't be as angry as when I joined the Army) because I grew up thinking the Umbrella song was Irish :D

Just goes to show music crosses all boundaries.....

All together now!! "The SAM Song"!!!! :D

Comedy crosses boundaries!!! If it's funny - it's funny!!! :D

Wilson, Keppel and Betty are jolly good too...must dash we're off to the Palace of Varieties for a matinee.

sch200302101130-010.jpg

Betty looks like a WYSFBD candidate - on the grounds she is long dead!

Cuddles said:
Wilson, Keppel and Betty are jolly good too...must dash we're off to the Palace of Varieties for a matinee.

sch200302101130-010.jpg

Betty looks like a WYSFBD candidate - on the grounds she is long dead!
Did you know there were about thirty Bettys? They kept changing them from town to town.

Doctor - "It would appear that you have Tom Jones syndrome".

Patient - "Well I've never heard of that, is it common?"

Doctor - "It's not unusual".

I'll get my own coat thanks!