Flag Poles and pissing off the neighbours

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I wonder what LGBTI Incans use for a flag?
Cultural appropriation that was, but I'll bet my knackers the so accepting and "woke" alphabetti spaghetti mob don't apologise and change it, they're more likely to insist the opposite occurs.

It's good to be accepting, but it's better to force others to do so.

I wonder what LGBTI Incans use for a flag?
I am not sure if the Incans ever had a flag. Certainly would not have a flag now. The Incan empire was destroyed by the Spanish in the mid-1500's. The Spanish brought to the new world things like smallpox, typhus and influenza and the Incans had no immunity and became virtually extinct.

Inca flag exists - hence my post.
Remember a couple of years back when some of our left coast alphabeties were pushing to add the black stripe to the bottom of the flag symbolic for "Victory over AIDS" or something like that? Which I believe came after some designer from the city of "Brotherly Love" was pushing to add Brown AND Black stripes for some other inclusive reason?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Flag pole turns up tomorrow!

The mrs will be pleased
Got one, called the washing pole, flags are not unusual around here, normally Saltires, Dragons and a couple Anglian English. The vast majority don't bother but very few actually English. I am however contemplating my own mix, which would be Kent, Hannover and Oldenburg. Incidentally my German Grandad's regimental one from Oldenburg would be an absolute cracker

An ideal flag for your home with three advantages:
1) your local council would not dream of ordering the flag removes as to do so would be racist
2) You will no longer have to worry about burglars as both Special Branch and MI5 will be conducting surveillance 24/7
3) It will cut down on visits from Jehovahs Witnesses and Mormans

View attachment 396302
The only problem with that is it's in arabic and it could be swearing at me, which is good, if they let us have flags that insult the other side. So if we could have a flag that says Foxtrot oscar at the high port. I think we should have a flag insult day.

Got one, called the washing pole, flags are not unusual around here, normally Saltires, Dragons and a couple Anglian English. The vast majority don't bother but very few actually English. I am however contemplating my own mix, which would be Kent, Hannover and Oldenburg. Incidentally my German Grandad's regimental one from Oldenburg would be an absolute cracker
Speaking of a washing pole in Kent.
IMG_20190601_092917.jpg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Check your deeds for covenants, and with your local Govt planning-fascists.

Good luck. Are you planning on hanging something tasteless off this pole?
Correct. I did'nt and flew an utterly tasteless;) Saltire a few years back only to receive a slap from the local authority.
I did ask them had it been a ..........................
1559392980762.png

...........would I have even heard from them.
Still waiting on a reply.....despite perhaps a dozen emails.;););)

Made it for June 6th in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By some sort of accident, I have an abundance of used flag poles if anybody wants one.

Aluminium 40mm O\D, slide together in approx 4ft lengths. Collect from Tewkesbury.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk