Flag Poles and pissing off the neighbours

In a fit of BREXIT nationalist madness, I've bought a flagpole for the garden on WaltBay. I'm always impressed with the Septics when I go over and I'm in the 'fcuk it' space - so I'm having one.

Anyone got one in the garden and does it piss the neighbours off/attract unwanted attention?

Just asking

Check your deeds for covenants, and with your local Govt planning-fascists.

Good luck. Are you planning on hanging something tasteless off this pole?

1559165003624.png

Had a knobhead BNP skinhead a few doors up with one, in itself it was not a problem other than the knobhead left the lanyard tight so it drummed the alloy pole all the time when it was windy.

In a fit of BREXIT nationalist madness, I've bought a flagpole for the garden on WaltBay. I'm always impressed with the Septics when I go over and I'm in the 'fcuk it' space - so I'm having one.

Anyone got one in the garden and does it piss the neighbours off/attract unwanted attention?

Just asking
If your fellow countrymen are offended by your national flag, they prob need to fuck themselves sideways with a pineapple.

Just asking
Will you have room for the flagpole AND the Ford Mondeo on your driveway?

its kind of a weird thing to do in the UK.
I hate flagpoles in the falklands got into trouble for putting the HQ flag up upside down a it was dark and nobody bothered to tell me how it went anyways:(

its kind of a weird thing to do in the UK.
I hate flagpoles in the falklands got into trouble for putting the HQ flag up upside down a it was dark and nobody bothered to tell me how it went anyways:(
It is still your flag though. Nothing weird about flying it. If my neighbours said they were offended by me flying the Stars and Stripes I would tell them to go far, far, away for their own safety.

I used to have a Welsh flag at the top of my washing line pole.

I don't know if it annoyed the neighbours in Leigh Park, but I hope so. The chav twats.

I was never bothered by the cheap and nasty # St George's flags everywhere whenever Engurland were in some footballing competition.

# Not knocking the flag in itself just those gopping ASDA things that litter the streets after they've snapped off the transit van's antenna.

Union Jack

You don’t need planning permission for the Union Jack, but you do for a bastardised St George cross with ENGERLAND or three lions or any other made up nonsense across the middle.

I don't know if it annoyed the neighbours in Leigh Park, but I hope so. The chav twats.
Oh Leigh Park, now thats a place with memories, I seriously doubt a Welsh flag would piss them off, they would have no clue as to what it was.

Used to see a bird in Leigh Park, she was fit, dusky Maltese type, how was I to know her brothers objected to Jack and and were quite big in the Pompey world of recreational substances.

Any way she enjoyed my pole a few times.

I'm saving my beer cans. Eventually I will be able to weigh them in for enough to buy a flagpole. I really can't justify spending proper money on a 40ft flagpole, but dead beer cans were going to get thrown away anyway. Then it's game on. I just need to drink about 3 trucks' worth :)

I put up a 6 foot V for vendetta flag with the words ''ASSUME NOTHING QUESTION EVERYTHING'' (actually the name of a 2012 tour by a band i have followed for many years) strange thing was the local plods paraffin budgie came in to about 100 metres and went into a hover ...i take it my internet is probably being monitored now and i'm on some kind of watch list...surely it would have been cheaper to get the local hobby bobby to come round and get them to photograph it