Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dirty game, fouls both sides, goal

• England unfairly penalised throughout, no-goal

• England unfairly penalised throughout, goal

• Total voters
Given the countless biased decisions towards the Portuguese, what is your opinion on the Ref's performance in our quarter-final defeat? Even considering that Rooney was blatantly stamped on to concede a free kick, and what was wrong with that goal??

B*****D ref, how much was he back-handed?

Sore losers, sore losers, sore losers, sore losers........................................sore losers.....

"YOU'VE ALL STOPPED SINGING OVER THERE, OVER THERE !!!!!!!!"

Fair enough.

The Swiss neutrality can always be relied upon to give a fair, impartial, albeit completely corrupted decsion to any agenda.

And just a note to the jocks:

The vast majority of the English always cheer for Scotland in any competition (unless we happen to be playing you that is!)

So please have some respect for your fellow inhabitants of Great Britain.

Anyway, at least we got sent out because of a dodgy ref instead of not even qualifying

Who's the losers?

SnakeBite said:

The vast majority of the English always cheer for Scotland in any competition (unless we happen to be playing you that is!)

Anyway, at least we got sent out because of a dodgy ref instead of not even qualifying

Who's the losers?
Personally, since I would never speak for Auld Sapper, it isn't the English I am bothered by as a nation. I lived there for long enough. It is the arrogance that victory seems to generate and especially the commentators. Let's face it you aren't good losers! Dignity in defeat!

Auld_Sapper said:
Sore losers, sore losers, sore losers, sore losers........................................sore losers.....

"YOU'VE ALL STOPPED SINGING OVER THERE, OVER THERE !!!!!!!!"
''Scotland dinnae win it 'cos they dinnae qualify......" I still remember when scotland had a decent football team.... no, wait, i am thinking of Faroe Islands.

Where is the dignity in losing in a biased, unfair, poorly judged and refereed, dirty contest? At least 3 Portuguese players should have been sent off for what they did, yet invariably they were awarded the free kicks. And as for the no-goal -WTF?

SnakeBite said:
Where is the dignity in losing in a biased, unfair, poorly judged and refereed, dirty contest? At least 3 Portuguese players should have been sent off for what they did, yet invariably they were awarded the free kicks. And as for the no-goal -WTF?
QED I think SnakeBite!!! You lost deal with it!!! No third umpire here!

Have you ever actually had anything to be proud of, or to cheer for, fishhead?

More bitter is the non-achiever who envies the pretender to the crown

SnakeBite said:
Have you ever actually had anything to be proud of, or to cheer for, fishhead?

More bitter is the non-achiever who envies the pretender to the crown
I achieve plenty but I don't rely on kn0bs like Beckham et al to do it for me.

SnakeBite said:

Who's the losers?

WE DON'T CARE, WE DON'T CARE, IT'S ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE, OVER THERE......!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

spank_the_monkey said:
Beckham is *. He should be kneecapped and decapped.
No disagreement there. Him and his burd in the lime pit then?

Have you noticed the jocks gob off forever on any English defeat?

For instance they are loving this, but they never even qualified.

Also they gob off about bannockburn, but they only beat us ONCE, we f*cked them over before AND after, especially when swords changed to footballs.

SnakeBite said:

Also they gob off about bannockburn, but they only beat us ONCE, we f*cked them over before AND after, especially when swords changed to footballs.
Let me see... out and not qualified the result is... oh yes the same!!! In yer face.

Swords or footballs. The former every time, much more fun. I could start listing battles if you really want but I would lose the will to live, God knows what it would do to you!

fish-head said:
SnakeBite said:

Let me see... out and not qualified the result is... oh yes the same!!! In yer face.

Swords or footballs. The former every time, much more fun. I could start listing battles if you really want but I would lose the will to live, God knows what it would do to you!
Probably make me laugh, for all the right reasons