5.9%
  4. A dirty game, fouls both sides, goal

17.6%
  5. England unfairly penalised throughout, no-goal

2.9%
  6. England unfairly penalised throughout, goal

52.9%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Given the countless biased decisions towards the Portuguese, what is your opinion on the Ref's performance in our quarter-final defeat? Even considering that Rooney was blatantly stamped on to concede a free kick, and what was wrong with that goal??

B*****D ref, how much was he back-handed?

2. The ref was Swiss. Need I say more???

3. Sore losers, sore losers, sore losers, sore losers........................................sore losers.....

"YOU'VE ALL STOPPED SINGING OVER THERE, OVER THERE !!!!!!!!"

4. Fair enough.

The Swiss neutrality can always be relied upon to give a fair, impartial, albeit completely corrupted decsion to any agenda.

5. And just a note to the jocks:

The vast majority of the English always cheer for Scotland in any competition (unless we happen to be playing you that is!)

So please have some respect for your fellow inhabitants of Great Britain.

Anyway, at least we got sent out because of a dodgy ref instead of not even qualifying

Who's the losers?

6. You're on every bl00dy post regarding tonights fix.

And it was a fix.

7. not anymore, ur just crap

8. Personally, since I would never speak for Auld Sapper, it isn't the English I am bothered by as a nation. I lived there for long enough. It is the arrogance that victory seems to generate and especially the commentators. Let's face it you aren't good losers! Dignity in defeat!

9. ''Scotland dinnae win it 'cos they dinnae qualify......" I still remember when scotland had a decent football team.... no, wait, i am thinking of Faroe Islands.

10. Where is the dignity in losing in a biased, unfair, poorly judged and refereed, dirty contest? At least 3 Portuguese players should have been sent off for what they did, yet invariably they were awarded the free kicks. And as for the no-goal -WTF?

11. QED I think SnakeBite!!! You lost deal with it!!! No third umpire here!

12. Have you ever actually had anything to be proud of, or to cheer for, fishhead?

More bitter is the non-achiever who envies the pretender to the crown

13. I achieve plenty but I don't rely on kn0bs like Beckham et al to do it for me.

14. Beckham is ****. He should be kneecapped and decapped.

15. WE DON'T CARE, WE DON'T CARE, IT'S ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE, OVER THERE......!!!!!! :lol: :lol: