FiveAlpha-Bully Should he be disciplined

Should FiveAlpha be banned

• No, BB needs to grow a set

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It has come to my attention that FiveAlpha is a big smelly bully. He is throwing his weight around like a veritable internet Flashman. On this thread:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=107814/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html He he sent Bravo Bravo an electronic WHITE FEATHER just because BB hasn't done any tours in 17 years in the TA.

Now, I like a joke as much as the next man (unless the next man is 5A) but this has got to stop. Internet bulling could make people cry and wet themselves all over their laptops.

I acll for FiveAlph to be Arrse AGAI'd and banned for a period of no less than 20 mins.
Let the Trial commence

forniup said:
It has come to my attention that FiveAlpha is a big smelly bully. He is throwing his weight around like a veritable internet Flashman. On this thread:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=107814/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html He he sent Bravo Bravo an electronic WHITE FEATHER just because BB hasn't done any tours in 17 years in the TA.

Now, I like a joke as much as the next man (unless the next man is 5A) but this has got to stop. Internet bulling could make people cry and wet themselves all over their laptops.

I acll for FiveAlph to be Arrse AGAI'd and banned for a period of no less than 20 mins.
Let the Trial commence
In my defence - 'Grow a set of balls you DPM hobbyist'!

Hes a racist as well according to some people

forniup said:
Aghhh More proof and your being joined by an accomplice.
Proof? Proof of what? He's knicked your dinner money? He's used an aggressive font? He's underlined his text in a violent manner??

Fuck off and have a beer, you trombone.

Baboon 'im!

...In fact baboon both of 'em! :threaten:

CW

Gungythree said:
Do we have a Wombat shell,or will the naughty chair be enough for bullying on the internet :)
Wombat shell and polished steel para lid will do. For all you civvies who don't understand what I'm on about - fcuk off to rear party .

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
forniup said:
Proof? Proof of what? He's knicked your dinner money? He's used an aggressive font? He's underlined his text in a violent manner??

You are SO aggressive! Really you're just a homo in denial.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Whats that? Another fat civvy starting a pointless thread on the Army Rumour Site?
Now, just stop that conchie talk

You will get yourself into trouble again, civvies are to cherished, not abused by nasty, bully boy soldiers :D

FiveAlpha said:
Gungythree said:
Do we have a Wombat shell,or will the naughty chair be enough for bullying on the internet :)
Wombat shell and polished steel para lid will do. For all you civvies who don't understand what I'm on about - fcuk off to rear party .

Yeha bring back the steel helmet I say :D

the naughty chair, blimey nanny 911 will have us in court if hes in it any longer than 1 minute for every year of his life.

how about no pudding and straight to bed youre a very naughty boy :D

forniup said:
Let the Trial commence
AGAI'd whats that you sprog bastard, in the mans Army you'd get 252'd.

I wonder how Harry Hill would sort this out?????

P-T

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
forniup said:

Agressive Language that is uncalled for I'll have you for that you sicofant.

Besides I can't have a beer I've gotta go camping with the TA

FiveAlpha said:
Correct. I hate gobby civvy honkies.
Now come on, you're suppose to be a professional, mature and outstanding representative of the british crown, using words such as 'civvy' is well out of line, save it for the Naafi...oh hold on you have, carry on then

shit me im breaking into a cold sweat,

all this talk of babooning and kangaroo courts brings back horrible memories of the old monty lines, and a telegraph headline doh

Nah, Bravo_Bravo should be disciplined instead, for starting the "ooohhh look, he sent me a hurtful PM" thread in the first place.

Crime : Being a crybaby and pleading for sympathy, cos he was too scared to fight back by PM or run and tell the grown-ups.

Verdict : Guilty

Punishment : Chinese Burn, bog-wash and restriction of tuck-shop privileges.

Do you accept my punishment? No? Tough. Send him to the Guardroom. Call the Med Centre to make sure Matron's in attendance with a hankie and a fun size Mars bar.

Charlie