FiveAlpha-Bully Should he be disciplined

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by forniup, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Yes He is nothing more than a bigg bully

2. No, BB needs to grow a set

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It has come to my attention that FiveAlpha is a big smelly bully. He is throwing his weight around like a veritable internet Flashman. On this thread: He he sent Bravo Bravo an electronic WHITE FEATHER just because BB hasn't done any tours in 17 years in the TA.

Now, I like a joke as much as the next man (unless the next man is 5A) but this has got to stop. Internet bulling could make people cry and wet themselves all over their laptops.

I acll for FiveAlph to be Arrse AGAI'd and banned for a period of no less than 20 mins.
    Let the Trial commence
  2. In my defence - 'Grow a set of balls you DPM hobbyist'!
  3. Whats that? Another fat civvy starting a pointless thread on the Army Rumour Site?
  4. Hes a racist as well according to some people
  5. Correct. I hate gobby civvy honkies.
  6. Aghhh More proof and your being joined by an accomplice.
  7. Do we have a Wombat shell,or will the naughty chair be enough for bullying on the internet :)
  8. Proof? Proof of what? He's knicked your dinner money? He's used an aggressive font? He's underlined his text in a violent manner??

Fuck off and have a beer, you trombone.
  9. Baboon 'im!

...In fact baboon both of 'em! :threaten:

10. Wombat shell and polished steel para lid will do. For all you civvies who don't understand what I'm on about - fcuk off to rear party .
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You are SO aggressive! Really you're just a homo in denial.
  12. Now, just stop that conchie talk

You will get yourself into trouble again, civvies are to cherished, not abused by nasty, bully boy soldiers :D

13. Yeha bring back the steel helmet I say :D
  14. the naughty chair, blimey nanny 911 will have us in court if hes in it any longer than 1 minute for every year of his life.

how about no pudding and straight to bed youre a very naughty boy :D
  15. AGAI'd whats that you sprog bastard, in the mans Army you'd get 252'd.