Five generations of Gurkha medals stolen in burglary

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, Mar 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To be fair, I got £150 for them.

Gotta get me smack wiv somefin blood. Innit?
  2. Unfortunately most of the "establishment" will see this as "soldiers medals stolen"

It will rank lower on the "crimes to solve" list than a million Jeremy Kyle fucking benefits scroungers not having enough free money provided by those fucking cunt taxpayers, to provide the life style of the rich and famous, to which they are so obviously entitled.

The only people pissed off about this kind of thing, is us.

Fucking thieving cunts......
  3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Aww fuck. What a pisser, I haven't seen him for a couple of months. He's a bloody good bloke and does a serious amount of good works for the community.

Such is the level of cuntishness in the denizens of "TREACLE TOWN" fucking retard cross breed probably escaped from camphill for the night.

the medals will probably turn up a kiln end car boot at the weekend. (where there's a significant number of plain clothes police wandering around).

Hope he gets them back.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Did Bravo Bravo have a fit of jealousy?
    • Like Like x 3
  5. "Bravest of the brave, most generous of the generous, no country had a better friend than you."

I read that dedication somewhere.
  6. Sorry about the blokes medals, but Gurkhas waste of time and money
  7. Thanks for that twattish observation. It's shit and I hope he gets them back. The medal collecting crowd will undoubtedly keep their eyes open for these should they surface. Christ there's some cnuts about and I hope they die painfully of a dirty needle.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Any particular reason you think that?
  9. Random comment!! maybe they(Gurkhas) thought that about you!!?
    Five generations worth of medals say your a Tw@t!!!
  10. I'd get Insp Lumley in on the case.
  11. Having served two tours with the Lazy fuckers, i am more then qualified to offer an opinion
  12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Well this ones a personal friend of mine, so thanks for your opinion in general, and in this specific instance ram it COCK!
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Are we sure this is a crime? Perhaps they were put in the NAAFI bandit by mistake when he ran out of pound coins?
    • Like Like x 1