Five Free Buckets...

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
So the Nuclear Fairy has rocked up, tastefully clad in full protective kit and has graciously given you not one, not two, but five buckets of instant sunshine. 100 lovely kilotonnes each and yours, all yours. You can deliver them, free, gratis and for nothing, anywhere you like in the world.

My starter for ten (by Ground Zero):

Cardinal Tomas O Fiaich Square, Crossmaglen, Co Armagh
Avenue Two, Muirhevnamor Estate, Dundalk, Co Louth
The Central Bazaar, Peshawar, Pakistan
The Ayatollah's Compound, Qum
Odessa, Mogadishu, Former Somalia

Post your Ground Zeros below.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Brussels
The Middle East
America
Africa
Blondebint.
That'll do for now.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

All five on ground zero, because I love watching obese fireman cry like bitches.

Romford.
Romford.
Romford.
Romford.
Romford.

ACAB

LE
The Middle East
The Middle East
The Middle East
The Middle East
The Middle East

What was the question?

Belgium (for obvious reasons)
Middle East (anywhere pretty much) same reasons as above
India (as the only way to reduce the rape stats)
Pakistan (only fair as I'm doing India)
Wales (to reduce the amount of inbred fucktards that populate Arrse)

Moscow
Beijing
Washington
Pyongyang
Islamabad

Purely because TV is boring at the moment.
Oh, and I would launch them all from Australia, just for a laugh.

Cardinal Tomas O Fiaich Square, Crossmaglen, Co Armagh
Avenue Two, Muirhevnamor Estate, Dundalk, Co Louth
The Central Bazaar, Peshawar, Pakistan
The Ayatollah's Compound, Qum
Odessa, Mogadishu, Former Somalia

Post your Ground Zeros below.
I haven't been to any of these places, would 100 kT make them better or worse?

Someone has already suggested Pyongyang. That would put an end to those shitbags using USS PUEBLO as a tourist attraction.

I'd dump all five buckets on PRNK if it were up to me.

4 Across various locations in North Korea.

One in Piers Morgans shitter, set to obliterate him into nothingness seconds before he takes his morning shit.

The fucking bell-end.

Manchester (Old Trafford would be a good aiming point, but offset towards the center of town to do the most damage)
Riyadh
Tel Aviv
Somewhere in Yorkshite, wherever Jarrod lives, since he said "America". Might get a few ex-miner striking doley wankers too. Nothing against Jarrod in general, but fuck my shit up, and I'll fuck yours up.
Somewhere upwind of Manchester, say Bolton. Just to make sure the survivors get irradiated by fallout too.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Manchester (Old Trafford would be a good aiming point, but offset towards the center of town to do the most damage)
Riyadh
Tel Aviv
Somewhere in Yorkshite, wherever Jarrod lives, since he said "America". Might get a few ex-miner striking doley ******* too. Nothing against Jarrod in general, but **** my shit up, and I'll **** yours up.
Somewhere upwind of Manchester, say Bolton. Just to make sure the survivors get irradiated by fallout too.
You didn't have to go though did you tubby.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Brussels whilst the EU lot are all there.
Islamabad
Pyongyang
Peking
Anywhere in the Middle East - I'm not picky.

Riyadh
Tel Aviv
Somewhere in Yorkshite, wherever Jarrod lives, since he said "America". Might get a few ex-miner striking doley ******* too. Nothing against Jarrod in general, but **** my shit up, and I'll **** yours up.
Judging by the state of the average Mancunian, I thought they had been irradiated years ago already.

Hungerford, show them what a real massacre looks like.
Bransholme estate
Bournemouth pier
Ibiza
The rundown corner store on 12th ave SW and 13th st. Calgary, short changing fuckers.

Please may I have an extra one?

I just want to test the theory that 6 nukes dropped in the Irish Sea would splash water over the Pennines.

Latest Threads