Five Alpha

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stabtoreg, Apr 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just out of interest why has the Where's FiveAlpha thread been binned?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fuck me, dont start another one! You'll have the epic boreathon merchant that is Forestro crying again!

• Like Like x 8
  3. Forastero's ego per chance?

• Like Like x 3
  4. This.

He's a cock. Generally good moderation on this site, but he's a fucking cockstand.

• Like Like x 3
  5. 5A binned? Arrse without 5A? Hang on, its April the first...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Who will rape newbies now?

I will miss him, he was a legend!

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

It went after this post:

Although one of my posts had already been deleted and I'd thrown it up again.
    This one:
    Someone needs to tell Forastero that this is just the internet, does anyone here know him in real life ?

• Like Like x 4
  8. Indeed he was.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hereby volunteer my services as ARRSE's resident darkie.

My credentials:

al-jolson-blackface.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. He is 5'1" tall slightly balding with a stutter and a purple birth mark covering the right side of his face, so you can start to understand why he likes playing with his balls!!

11. Yeh! Lets start a revolution against the Mods, I mean, c mon, what have they ever done for us?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

To be honest it's difficult to be fairer than that.

• Like Like x 2
  13. For all his sins, he was never boring!

Dusty in here... hope there's pies at the wake...

14. Hello friends - yes I am back to bid farewell to a true legend: 5A as some knew him. I am disappointed that the last thread got binned by a typically over-reaching Mod - mind you they usually have their tongues so far up the COs' bottoms I am amazed they can actually crane their necks enough to see the screen. '5A' was a total cock. Rude, vile, thoroughly anti-mod, anti-establishment and anti-everything. But he'd served and served long. I despair at what ARRSE has become. The binned eulogy thread was full of hopeless failures posting "I love dat guy lol" in the desperate hope that when he re-appears he'll remember their fine words and won't bully them, the big meanie. What a load of self-obsessed soppy cunts you all are - less for the Old Guard who are trying the keep the flame alive. I bet I could even post threads about Combat Stress, advice for joining SF and even make a few posts about the RBL of which I am Regional Coordinator and most/all of you wouldn't bat an eyelid. I hope you all die you festering sacks of excrement.

• Like Like x 7
  15. Most of them are very good but forastreo does seem a singularly humourless cunt.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.