Five Alpha

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stabtoreg, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just out of interest why has the Where's FiveAlpha thread been binned?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fuck me, dont start another one! You'll have the epic boreathon merchant that is Forestro crying again!

• Like Like x 8
  3. Forastero's ego per chance?

• Like Like x 3
  4. This.

He's a cock. Generally good moderation on this site, but he's a fucking cockstand.

• Like Like x 3
  5. 5A binned? Arrse without 5A? Hang on, its April the first...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Who will rape newbies now?

I will miss him, he was a legend!

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

It went after this post:

Although one of my posts had already been deleted and I'd thrown it up again.
    This one:
    Someone needs to tell Forastero that this is just the internet, does anyone here know him in real life ?

• Like Like x 4
  8. Indeed he was.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hereby volunteer my services as ARRSE's resident darkie.

My credentials:

al-jolson-blackface.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. He is 5'1" tall slightly balding with a stutter and a purple birth mark covering the right side of his face, so you can start to understand why he likes playing with his balls!!

11. Yeh! Lets start a revolution against the Mods, I mean, c mon, what have they ever done for us?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

To be honest it's difficult to be fairer than that.

• Like Like x 2
  13. For all his sins, he was never boring!

Dusty in here... hope there's pies at the wake...

14. Hello friends - yes I am back to bid farewell to a true legend: 5A as some knew him. I am disappointed that the last thread got binned by a typically over-reaching Mod - mind you they usually have their tongues so far up the COs' bottoms I am amazed they can actually crane their necks enough to see the screen. '5A' was a total cock. Rude, vile, thoroughly anti-mod, anti-establishment and anti-everything. But he'd served and served long. I despair at what ARRSE has become. The binned eulogy thread was full of hopeless failures posting "I love dat guy lol" in the desperate hope that when he re-appears he'll remember their fine words and won't bully them, the big meanie. What a load of self-obsessed soppy cunts you all are - less for the Old Guard who are trying the keep the flame alive. I bet I could even post threads about Combat Stress, advice for joining SF and even make a few posts about the RBL of which I am Regional Coordinator and most/all of you wouldn't bat an eyelid. I hope you all die you festering sacks of excrement.

• Like Like x 7
  15. Most of them are very good but forastreo does seem a singularly humourless cunt.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.