Five Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just out of interest why has the Where's FiveAlpha thread been binned?
It went after this post:

Aleegee1698 said:
Freedom of speech etc? I thought we had a basis here for "our" sense of humour, somewhere where we could pop in to abuse and be abused, a bit of harmless bullying the weak into early graves, to reminisce about our noble experiences as Soljers of Queen n Country. Alas, Arrse has started to up the discipline and is playing its communual Big Brother" card. 5A, RIP you abusive old cunt.
Although one of my posts had already been deleted and I'd thrown it up again.
This one:
Cutaway said:
... generally just being an unfunny dick.
If that was sufficient grounds for binning people, I would be very lonely on here.
If however you offer to moderate you may be a sanctimonious, unfunny pissflap to your heart's content.
Someone needs to tell Forastero that this is just the internet, does anyone here know him in real life ?

T

Tinman74

It went after this post:

This one:

Someone needs to tell Forastero that this is just the internet, does anyone here know him in real life ?
He is 5'1" tall slightly balding with a stutter and a purple birth mark covering the right side of his face, so you can start to understand why he likes playing with his balls!!

A

Aleegee1698

It went after this post:

This one:

Yeh! Lets start a revolution against the Mods, I mean, c mon, what have they ever done for us?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
This.

He's a cock. Generally good moderation on this site, but he's a fucking cockstand.
To be honest it's difficult to be fairer than that.

Hello friends - yes I am back to bid farewell to a true legend: 5A as some knew him. I am disappointed that the last thread got binned by a typically over-reaching Mod - mind you they usually have their tongues so far up the COs' bottoms I am amazed they can actually crane their necks enough to see the screen. '5A' was a total cock. Rude, vile, thoroughly anti-mod, anti-establishment and anti-everything. But he'd served and served long. I despair at what ARRSE has become. The binned eulogy thread was full of hopeless failures posting "I love dat guy lol" in the desperate hope that when he re-appears he'll remember their fine words and won't bully them, the big meanie. What a load of self-obsessed soppy cunts you all are - less for the Old Guard who are trying the keep the flame alive. I bet I could even post threads about Combat Stress, advice for joining SF and even make a few posts about the RBL of which I am Regional Coordinator and most/all of you wouldn't bat an eyelid. I hope you all die you festering sacks of excrement.

T

Tinman74

Hello friends - yes I am back to bid farewell to a true legend: 5A as some knew him. I am disappointed that the last thread got binned by a typically over-reaching Mod - mind you they usually have their tongues so far up the COs' bottoms I am amazed they can actually crane their necks enough to see the screen. '5A' was a total cock. Rude, vile, thoroughly anti-mod, anti-establishment and anti-everything. But he'd served and served long. I despair at what ARRSE has become. The binned eulogy thread was full of hopeless failures posting "I love dat guy lol" in the desperate hope that when he re-appears he'll remember their fine words and won't bully them, the big meanie. What a load of self-obsessed soppy cunts you all are - less for the Old Guard who are trying the keep the flame alive. I bet I could even post threads about Combat Stress, advice for joining SF and even make a few posts about the RBL of which I am Regional Coordinator and most/all of you wouldn't bat an eyelid. I hope you all die you festering sacks of excrement.
It seems your poo is a bit loose and has traces of blood and semen in it.

At least he wasn't a fucking nigger.
Really? I was under the impression that he was "of colour". Never a day passes....

Status
Not open for further replies.