fittest bird thread

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by cpunk, Jul 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

The fittest bird thread has become too personal and I'm temporarily moving it out of here whilst I weed it.

Remember, we are able to post from behind a screen of anonymity, whereas the bigrams being used here are a very poor disguise for the individuals concerned.

2. you'd think they would be flattered to appear on a thread about who is fit...

if initials make them too easy to identify, perhaps every girl in the corps could provide a picture of their bum? then we could have a similar conversation without offending or compromising anybody ;)

3. Sounds like a good idea to me!

4. Yep. Fair cop guv'nor if its not the done thing to post that. Will have to come up with some alternative method to sling mud around :)

5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

3 REME birds (Gina, Mandy and Claire) on the telly right now! Scrapheap Challenge on the Disovery channel.

Anyone know them?

SFD

6. Oddly enough, I’ve not seen any of them knocking around at HQ Int Corps, or at any Int Corps units for that matter.

7. Want that thing with the REME birds shown a few years ago?

8. I am now concerned for my sanity. I was nosing through the other threads (no, not the jailbait one!) and found some links to http://www.fany.org.uk - and not being able to help myself, I found my way to their photo albums.

Some quite attractive women in the FANY........

(is it too late for me?)

9. you were looking at the wedding photos were you? In which case it is definitely too late..........

10. Actually, no - never made it that far. The annual camp ones did it for me.

(edit - by the way - found your pictures as well... you'd get it :) )

11. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

It all looked a bit hard-core, in the back garden of the officers' mess at South Cerney... Poppy, did you get to sleep out in your basha?

12. Good God no! I haven't slept in a basha since I was a Girl Guide - they were for the benefit of HRH The Princess Royal. (Although did sleep in a FIBUA house in March - absolutely freezing - my teeth wouldn't stop chattering all night!) The General with HRH insisted on trying the treacle pudding - a brave man indeedy

13. Are there any pics of you on there Poppy?? Give us a clue?

AS.

BTW, did you go to the ball?

14. Poppy has one loaded in the gallery here.

15. 9. across - three letter word starting with "Y"

yes six of us went to the ball - it was excellent! Good food etc - DJ ws a bit dodgy but we soon "educated" him in how to play music people will actually dance to