Fittest Army in the world

Is there any way you can find out which is possibly the fittest Army in the world? I read something saying that the CIA had said the Indian Army have the fittest and most loyal soldiers.

Does any Army let there fitness assessments available to the public?

Is there any way you can find out which is possibly the fittest Army in the world? I read something saying that the CIA had said the Indian Army have the fittest and most loyal soldiers.

Good choice of posting location you filthy fucking sockpuppet wanker. Why don't you jam a spork into your eye and then lie down in front of an express train?

Cunt.

Aye whey there's some canny fit fuckers in the ramc.

Well this lot look pretty fit and can dress well ...in more than one sense ...

[video=youtube;S4DZQhfrl5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4DZQhfrl5Y&feature=related[/video]

I think a more pressing question is whose army can drink the most?

And whose army can batter whose army and whose army has the biggest dad?

Well this lot look pretty fit and can dress well ...in more than one sense ...

[video=youtube;S4DZQhfrl5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4DZQhfrl5Y&feature=related[/video]
The whole feminnine look a woman has is usually destroyed when they join the Army but not there it isn't

I think a more pressing question is whose army can drink the most?

And whose army can batter whose army and whose army has the biggest dad?
A, The British Army
B, The British Army
C, The British Army

As we have proved repeatedly, over hundreds of years, in virtually every country in the globe.

I understand that some Israeli soldiers are pretty fit:

Rodney2q

The whole feminnine look a woman has is usually destroyed when they join the Army but not there it isn't
I'd let them overrun my position any day...

:)

Rodney2q

The Salvation Army.

Good choice of posting location you filthy fucking sockpuppet wanker. Why don't you jam a spork into your eye and then lie down in front of an express train?

Cunt.
To be fair, I was waiting for the punchline... turns out he's "Bit of a fitness freak would like to know who has the fittest Army". Check out the rest of threads in this area, its rape, tits, minge and masking tape. Not fitness questions. Nonce.

To be fair, I was waiting for the punchline... turns out he's "Bit of a fitness freak would like to know who has the fittest Army". Check out the rest of threads in this area, its rape, tits, minge and masking tape. Not fitness questions. Nonce.

Don't act like a child name calling now I'm a nonce according to you we wouldn't want me to have a massive hard on over you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
biscuits Royal Signals 49
Ford_Prefect RLC 20
cpunk Int Corps 65