Fitness

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by chandysbud, Jan 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For the past couple of weeks I've been feeling unwell so I stopped fitness training. I'm now back feeling fine but my fitness has taken a hammer as I have done very little for so long. Can anyone give me any advice to get my fitness back up to where it was before, and quickly as I have to face the assessment weekend soon.

2. Id say try running like 3 times a day and dont even have a rest day.

3. Sadly, with all things of this nature, there isn't any shortcut. Up your training schedule, try and fit more sessions in without overdoing it. Start small and work from there. Good luck!

4. Bo locks. Might work for you while you're on the rob you scouse git!

Circuit training, swimming and running. Pack in as much as you can. Do best effort press-ups and sit-ups for 2 minutes five mornings a week - fit it into your routine.

You need the rest day(s) or your muscles won't recover and you'll do more damage than good.

5. Beast yourself for doing a sicky. Biffing is for Poofs, women and the RLC

6. lol new by useing this name id get riped

fucken tosser

7. Get yourself a lean mean fat reducing grilling machine, and one of them gazzelle pro walker peices of shite off the shopping channel.
    Then kid yourself that you are going to use them.

You will feel alot fitter when telling your mates about your new fitness regime, and you might have lost at least a couple of grams by carrying them from the post office.

Or so our lass says.