fitness test

its not exactly hard to decipher where a post SHOULD go...8O

eddy, check the aremy page and it will tell you all you need to know, or go visit the army recruiting office and they should be able to help

regards

agent smith

biohazardboots said:
eddy said:
well its not rocket science! :idea:
Are you sure you want to join the grunts?
He/she doesn't want to join at all, "eddy" is a journo trawling for something juicy from the "licentious soldiery"

If he was, there would be better questions to ask than, 'what's the pay like?' and 'how fit do you have to be?' all of which are things in the public domain. I agree the questions do seem odd given that we have already told him he can get all the answers he needs off the army web site and down at his ACIO. Could be an arrse member taking the p1ss out of the rest of us with a new account of course...

Kermit said:
If he was, there would be better questions to ask than, 'what's the pay like?' and 'how fit do you have to be?' all of which are things in the public domain. I agree the questions do seem odd given that we have already told him he can get all the answers he needs off the army web site and down at his ACIO. Could be an arrse member taking the p1ss out of the rest of us with a new account of course...
Fair point, but have you ever read The Stun/Stir/Spurt? eddy could be the Jezza Paxman of Wapping! :lol:

Yeah, could be a long term sleeper agent. In a couple of years we'll start getting queries about promotion courses and he'll be accepted by then. Later still we'll start letting our guard down and give away everything!

The army you wish to join?

Eddy, you are either a clever 'old hat' or a total p rick.

Answers on a postcard. I know were my dosh is..... :wink:

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
Give the boy a chance, chaps. It is hard to think straight with a hand up your hoop pulling the levers......look how Blunket's eyes swivel!

:lol:

Listen son:

If you are a youngster with an interest in the Army please go and see the professional who is waiting for u at the local recruiting office. Not going to get too far if u are scared to walk in the door. Good luck by the way and let us know how u got on. :)

If u are trying to pump us for a quote from an 'army source' u should realise by now that nothing is forthcoming so foxtrot oscar. Oh, and I'm not calling you son in a friendly dad like way neither. :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Officers 3
K The Training Wing 4
Solo Dave Health and Fitness 84