Fitness Question

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by scc1984, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is the best type of fitness to do to ready yourself before basic training, CV, upper body strenght or a bit of everything??

2. **** stretching is very de rigueur at the moment , mainly due to all of the **** rape taking place in Phase 1 Trg.

3. Being an ex Sailor im sure i'll be well prepared for any one who feels the need to try but thanks for the tip :D

4. You are a fool and will hopefully be tagged very soon...if you havent got anything sensible to say F*ck off into the NAAFI play room.

5. The original poster is an ex matelot and not a day one week one recruit therefore no harm done.

You on the other hand are a bloke who was not promoted too many times in his career.

I'm surprised you weren't brown lettered.

6. Yes and this is a forumn for potential recruits, parents and those offering advice not FCUKWITS who come up with bone answers. Im very happy with my career thank you very much...now go on little boy run along and play with the big boys in the NAAFI.

7. You are a bloke with an incredibly large ego considering your very average rank.

And using foul language in your posts that those aforementioned parents could read is very adult of you.

8. Guy's im sorry to walk into the middle of your debate but either of you fancy giving me an answer to my qustion, if not i'll pipe down and wait for you guy's to finish before asking again lol 8O

my mum always said i was trouble, what would she say now? lol

9. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Two things; there is a sticky dedicated to fitness questions - use it. Secondly, natotattie you are quite clearly a tool of the highest order. Keep your 'hilarious' comments in the NAAFI, you are not wanted here and as The Iron said, if you can't post anything sensible, don't fucking bother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.