FITNESS PROGRAM! advanced - intermediate...

JKim97

Crow
Hi all :)

I'm new here so please bare with my questions as some stuff I will know but looking for a bit more advice.

I am an ex navy submariner and left the navy about 2 years ago due to personal reasons. I'm looking at joining back up but I want to go for the Paras. I haven't applied yet with everything going on in the world at the minute and I want to improve my fitness slightly.

I'm here to ask if anyone has any good fitness plans going for someone who is above normal fit and healthy already but can improve on it with a hard workout regime. Also the Army 100% app on mobile phone....is that worth using at all as I find the intermediate stuff to be fairly easy on there and feel like I need more than that to be improve.

Any advice is great and much appreciated and thank you if anyone can drop me a plan/workout...that would be awesome.

Hi all :)

I'm new here so please bare with my questions as some stuff I will know but looking for a bit more advice.

I am an ex navy submariner and left the navy about 2 years ago due to personal reasons. I'm looking at joining back up but I want to go for the Paras. I haven't applied yet with everything going on in the world at the minute and I want to improve my fitness slightly.

I'm here to ask if anyone has any good fitness plans going for someone who is above normal fit and healthy already but can improve on it with a hard workout regime. Also the Army 100% app on mobile phone....is that worth using at all as I find the intermediate stuff to be fairly easy on there and feel like I need more than that to be improve.

Any advice is great and much appreciated and thank you if anyone can drop me a plan/workout...that would be awesome.
Have a look at ATHLEAN-X™

Jeff Cavaliere has been pushing out loads of videos for people (beginner to advanced) stuck at home with little or no access to gym equipment.

If you want, you could part with some cash at ATHLEAN-X | Six Pack Abs and Building Athletic Muscle but there are plenty of workouts to follow on the youtube channel.

Ken M

Clanker
@JKim97 . In addition to the above, get out running. As much as you can. Stamina is the key on the Combat Infantryman's Course for PARA. Endurance. The better you are at running the less of a sh*tstorm the course is going to be. Don't forget you have to face Selection Week at P Company towards the end of the course, and that one week is the worst week of all. You either pass or fail. Your stamina is tested to its absolute limit. All outdoors.

If you have Amazon Prime, watch Para Platoon. It's fairly recent - 8 eps. A decent watch.

Latest Threads