• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

fitness preparation for phase 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, i kind of need some help. i passed selection couple of months ago and finally got my date for phase 1 on the 2nd of march. the thing is i admit im not the fittest person there is. i was wondering if anyone could help me by giving me advice on how to prepare for the fitness of phase 1 in the next few months? any help appreciated.

thanks.

Theres plenty of threads out there with training advice. Failing that, google.
Above all else, dont push yourself to the point of injury. If you start unfit then determination will get you through but an injury can end your career before it begins. If you do feel any nagging pain when running then stop and give it a few weeks rest. During the rest time try a different form of exercise to maintain fitness like swimming, one which isn't high impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads