Fitness First

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LordVonHarley, Nov 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I sent a letter to FF on September to end my membership. Now I'm getting sorry sir we did not get it and you are late with your payment. Has any one else had trouble leaving FF? :twisted:

And now for the NAAFI bit...... Fvcking cvnts the lot of them!

2. anything like that l send via recorded delivery

lve heard of things like this before, and yes lm sure one of them was fitness first

3. I emailed them with a read receipt attached. Wasnt the cosham branch was it by any chance? Pretty crap as gyms go anyway!

4. Watchdog did a peice on the them from rejecting peoples letters to terminate to changing their memebership length on FF copies of the customers contracts. They have a habit of pressing for more money and then sending your file to debt collectors.

Sorry for the bad news! FF are the worst.

Andie

5. Yes we had problems with FF in Farlington. MF is right, best to send these things recorded delivery but hindsight is a wonderful thing :roll:

6. If they want more money out of me then I will just dump a massive pile of 1p's in their gym.

Branch Manager seems to be sorting it out. Will let you know.

I'll be buggered if I join another gym, I feel safer signing up to the local council run next time.