Chaps, Originally had my Briefing booked for mid-September but as I had selected the option to do one earlier if they became available I received an email this afternoon asking if I'd like to attend one next weekend (2/3 July) so a lot earlier than I had planned! The original plan was September Briefing and then MB and PCCCBBBBCCCCBBBCC all in good time for a May '12 intake. In some ways then an earlier Briefing would be ideal as I could theoretically perhaps fit in everything in time for the January intake and at 24 I'm not getting any younger! Now I'm not too concerned with the mental aspects/current affairs/SDT calculations of the Briefing. I am majorly concerned about my cardiovascular fitness however. Although I'm big and strong and generally quite healthy, since I left Uni two years ago, and with it high-level rugby, I let my run times unwittingly drop (Yes Ich Bin Slow B***ard). Although I've started working on my runs again at this stage I'm just about pushing 11 minutes on my 1.5 mile, on a good day . . . This does not bode well for the bleep test . . . So my question is whether or not I should take up the offer of the earlier briefing? My thinking at the moment is that I give it a go and just run the MSFT until I drop. Worst case scenario, assuming everything else is grand, I get a Cat 2 (with delay for phys) and am pretty much where I would be if did Briefing in September. Best case scenario I pass and gives me enough time to squeeze in MB before end of September. I need to move quickly on this as the places are first-come, first serve and I imagine they're snapped up like gold dust I'm going to ring my ACA first thing tomorrow morning for his advice anyway but opinions from those in the know and with experience is always welcome!