Fitna - The Dutch against Islam

So a dutch MP speaks out against Islamification of his country and he is immediately vilified as being over the top. A film he has made is taken off Liveleak because they got threatened! Where sis freeedom of speech going guys?

I've read odd things about the Dutch sitting up and taking notice of their, erm, "communities" and its been the same in other parts of Europe and Scandinavia. Measures are being taken and that's good news. I think the best way is to adopt a softly, softly approach rather than any inflammatory stuff. Work on them bit by bit, revise immigration & integration rules, that sort of thing. Also, allow 600,000ish Poles to come in and make a very small minority even smaller...

I believe that was a report a couple of years ago that "native" Dutch born people were now a minority group in their own country

S

Screw_The_Nut

They haven't been occupied by Nazi Germany for a while, and have forgotten what it feels like to have your culture threatened. Give them another 5 years and the orange flags will be flying again in earnest...

Enochwasright47 said:
The british and english hating Labour party continue to destroy the england we used to love and know ,21% of all babys now born in the uk are born to foreign familys ,mostly islamic.Gordon Brown continues destroy british culture and the english culture,40% of schools in London,now do not speak english as a first language!54 million islamics now reside within our boundrys .Now is the time to fight for our culture and the futre of a british state,your childrens futre.The britishness of the country is slowly being erased along with our proud British history.The lie of the liberal left that immigrants benefits the uK have been exposed as a fraud ,9 out of 12 new jobs (the so called revival of the encomony to benefit the indigenous popualtion),have been handed to cheap foreign immigrant workers.What a joke this country has become ,where our old people many of whom fought for this country are treated so badly and denied NHS treatment and die of the cold in their homes ,while criminals live in heating and comfort and have to be called Sir in their cells,VOTE BNP for the truth visit bnp.org.uk
54 million islamics ? behave... :D

happybonzo said:
I believe that was a report a couple of years ago that "native" Dutch born people were now a minority group in their own country
Wouldn't like to link to that report would You?

No? thought not :roll:

Adolf's lovechild said:
54 million islamics now reside within our boundrys
If you insist on lying, at least make your lies credible. There are only 60 million people within our 'boundrys'(sic).

Will you please fcuk off posting that poorly structured, punctuated and spelt, dull tripe every couple of days. No one is interested in your views or those of the BNP, you semi-literate, racist inbred.

If you do post it again I will be forced to set a BNP member on fire. With a bit of luck, it will be you.

Ah yes Enoch. The other 5,999,999 are poles, and Nick Griffin is the lone voice. You are a throbber. Please die.

The thing I find interesting about that video is that none of it was CGI or special effects. I really, REALLY can't understand how this can be criticised, condemned as hate-stirring or anything else. If these videos are not fabricated, then by definition they must show the truth. If they show the truth (Ken Bigley's head, people jumping from WTC 2 to avoid being burned alive) then what grounds have people got for condemning it? All it is, to me, is a video collage of all the barbaric sh*t that has been perpetuated in the name of Islam. I notice there are'nt any accusations that video's have been staged, made up or otherwise fabricated. If it was *accusations, then that's a different bag of spanners. It's the difference between a choirboy lying to his parents that he was bumfondled by the priest, and actually seeing the video of a snaggled-toothed old lech with a dog collar charging up a young boy's arse. All those things in the video HAPPENED. There's no getting away from that.

Enochwasright47 said:
The british and english hating Labour party continue to destroy the england we used to love and know ,21% of all babys now born in the uk are born to foreign familys ,mostly islamic.Gordon Brown continues destroy british culture and the english culture,40% of schools in London,now do not speak english as a first language!54 million islamics now reside within our boundrys .Now is the time to fight for our culture and the futre of a british state,your childrens futre.The britishness of the country is slowly being erased along with our proud British history.The lie of the liberal left that immigrants benefits the uK have been exposed as a fraud ,9 out of 12 new jobs (the so called revival of the encomony to benefit the indigenous popualtion),have been handed to cheap foreign immigrant workers.What a joke this country has become ,where our old people many of whom fought for this country are treated so badly and denied NHS treatment and die of the cold in their homes ,while criminals live in heating and comfort and have to be called Sir in their cells,VOTE BNP for the truth visit bnp.org.uk
And you wrote all that using only five full stops - Well done.

BTW - you probably have a good case to sue your school.

Latest Threads