Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

As I have alluded to on these very pages before a fan of The Rangers criticising Celtic's achievements is like a tramp criticising your choice of curtains.

If that is a reference to myself, if you check back this thread you will be reminded that I am no fan of The Rangers either.

Football coaches aren't to do with football?

You horrible man. Convicted football coaches abusing young footballers are nothing to do with football, dire patter about holding companies and discussing EBTs are far more relevant. Sheesh, get with the program you bigot, lest you get threatened with a ban.

You horrible man. Convicted football coaches abusing young footballers are nothing to do with football, dire patter about holding companies and discussing EBTs are far more relevant. Sheesh, get with the program you bigot, lest you get threatened with a ban.

Also, you can take the piss out of dead Rangers fans not from Glasgow as well as it is clearly relevant..

Screenshot_20200229-142614_Chrome.jpg

Surely to the followers of the Queens 11 trying to defraud Her Majesty and her tax men must be akin to kiddie fiddling?
Depriving the nation you love of it's revenue and income a terrible shame.
You could have offered a quick chorus of Rule Britannia and we hate Catholics as compensation.

Surely to the followers of the Queens 11 trying to defraud Her Majesty and her tax men must be akin to kiddie fiddling?
Depriving the nation you love of it's revenue and income a terrible shame.
You could have offered a quick chorus of Rule Britannia and we hate Catholics as compensation.

Don't bite and lower yourself to his level mate.

Don't bite and lower yourself to his level mate.
Wasn’t it proved that HMRC admitted it may have got wrong, based on the over enthusiastic endeavours of a Celtic supporting employee who may or may not have gilded the Lilly to his managers....

The above isn’t tongue in cheek no sireee not one bit

Of course that is only one ex employee opinion
You wouldn’t expect the taxman to admit he was wrong or that a certain employee was now i/c toilet sheets

@CanteenCowboy care to confirm that human error not over zealous by one lone employee is to blame for the whole stab in the sporran down onto those innocent purer than snow sons of William

Tongue in cheek chentleman tongue in cheek for those obsessed

The thing with 'tic supporters, they are never happy unless they can be miserable about us. Twitter goes into meltdown when there's a Rangers item and it's suddenly inundated with rants from the 'tics

Oddly, Reddit forums are more sedate