This is not good for Scottish football.
I agree with you on that, far too much attention paid to the old firm. They do get the biggest attendances though and so mentioning them sells papers and media. I find it odd that sportscene can not do coverage of the second tier teams. With only six games a week to chose from there is little variety in their skewed output.

Commissioned by the club no less. Anyone would think there were massive ongoing cases against the club...
Be nice now, there are others who may disagree with your pov on celtic. Regardless fans and club pump money into scottish football then thats a good thing:)
Good recovery by James Forrest

Be nice now, there are others who may disagree with your pov on celtic. Regardless fans and club pump money into scottish football then thats a good thing:)
Good recovery by James Forrest
True, waiting to hear the first one cry about point scoring rather than condemning their club for a lack of action in seeking justice for the abused.

Find it incredible the lack of coverage this is receiving compared to Saville and Op Yewtree etc.

I know. And meh, I refuse to support the national side when Rangers players get booed when they touch the ball or come on as subs and have pish patter like Lee Wallace is a grass banners during games.