Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Jimmy Johnstone - dead and unable to defend himself. Never charged with violence. Spoken of highly by his widow.

Paul Gascoigne - alive, confessed to knocking his wife about. Fined for racist abuse. Fined for harassment. Tell-all book written by the woman he battered. Air flautist.

That'll be your difference. Or do you see all through red, white and blue goggles?
Was Gascoigne ever prosecuted for his self confessed love of the Columbian marching powder?

What actually quite interesting is that if you put Paul Gascoigne arrested into google the number of different things that it appears he has been arrested for.

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
No ‘big’ Kyle Lafferty in the match day squad. Did he injure his thumb sending selfies? I’m looking forward to Clunge’s ‘Witaboot’ defence of his hero :slow:

No ‘big’ Kyle Lafferty in the match day squad. Did he injure his thumb sending selfies? I’m looking forward to Clunge’s ‘Witaboot’ defence of his hero :slow:
Couldn't care less, as long as he does the business when he does play I'm happy. I'll take a 4 1 away win on a shit pitch as well.

Jinky Johnstone family say 'he went down a dark road' on the drink. Make of that what you will...

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Couldn't care less, as long as he does the business when he does play I'm happy. I'll take a 4 1 away win on a shit pitch as well.

Jinky Johnstone family say 'he went down a dark road' on the drink. Make of that what you will...
There was me thinking I was going to read some light hearted banter about James Forrest and Kyle Lafferty having a ‘kockabout’ but you’re still in a huff about about Gazza.

As a Liverpool supporter....

Brendan Rogers going down the pan :D
Steven Gerrard on a bit of a roll :D

You are a ******* areshole

Speaking ill of the dead is a clear sign you are a dobber, however you kinda miss the point, it took a draw for three goals to save the day….
Rangers' Steven Gerrard relief at first away league win against Hamilton

Average is being kind
winners go home and fornicate the prom queen not senga from saltcoats….

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Looks like Dundee are getting an utter thrashing, new manager may be regretting this.
Was always going to be a tough one. Looking at the stats on the BBC though, Dundee have the majority of the possession but 1 shot against 16.

Was always going to be a tough one. Looking at the stats on the BBC though, Dundee have the majority of the possession but 1 shot against 16.
Possession means nothing if you can’t get the ball in the opposition net. Looks like it’s going to be a long night for Dundee.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Possession means nothing if you can’t get the ball in the opposition net. Looks like it’s going to be a long night for Dundee.
Yep. They're getting battered. Neil McCann was on a hiding to nowt before his departure but Celtic are not going to be their average test.

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Another bat shit crazy night of Scottish fitba. That pish league down south can keep their money, they can only dream of this entertainment and general fuckwittery.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Seems to have been an interesting night in Edinburgh at the derby match!

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
With the results from the weekend how seriously is Hearts title challenge now? They’ve failed against both of the Glasgow teams and it looks like Aberdeen are now able to grind out results, will they be able to maintain the pace or will they fall by wayside before Christmas?

With the results from the weekend how seriously is Hearts title challenge now? They’ve failed against both of the Glasgow teams and it looks like Aberdeen are now able to grind out results, will they be able to maintain the pace or will they fall by wayside before Christmas?
Hearts title challenge was never serious just a start of season blip, we have seen it all before. Aberdeen are seventh and are now on their traditional downward curve after a couple of good years when they filled up with some talented players from outwith the club.. I can't see them getting better now that they have no players to rip of from ICTFC. Not that I'm bitter, at all, in any form, certainly maybe.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hearts title challenge was never serious just a start of season blip, we have seen it all before. Aberdeen are seventh and are now on their traditional downward curve after a couple of good years when they filled up with some talented players from outwith the club.. I can't see them getting better now that they have no players to rip of from ICTFC. Not that I'm bitter, at all, in any form, certainly maybe.
At least ICTFC are on their longest unbeaten streak in their shortish history.

Not winning many, but not losing either!
Second half of the weekend's effort against the Staggies was fairly end to end stuff.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Hearts have an Old Firm nervous tick and seem to fall apart when they meet them. Until they get over that then they, and other Scottish teams, will not prosper.

A lot of this is to do with the media reporting on Celtic and Rangers regardless of what their form and status in the league is. This constant bombardment puts teams into a feeling that their role is just to support the Old Firm and that the only games that matter in Scottish football are those between Celtic and Rangers. Players in "lesser" teams dream of playing for the OF so don't want to piss them off too much by beating them! Now that will be denied but it is a factor in games IMO.

This is not good for Scottish football.