Celtic lie down to the Tim's without a bus fare so they can win the league at the meccano dome against the Gers. No one saw that coming...

Aye we saw yer tweet

Super Leigh's player of the year is....

Just out of interest did you agree with the comments on Sportscene about Candeias celebrating after hsi goal
He appeared to run past Murty holding his badge and celebrated with the players on the bench
They seemed to think he was putting it on a bit thick after stomping away down the tunnel last week

Don't watch sportscene but I think it was a message to Murty. I think he has handled the situation badly, although the players haven't covered themselves in glory either.

You should, if only for Mikey Stewart's take on the games. It's not worth paying any attention to Steven Thompson's vacuous wittering though.
Part of the reason I don't, punditry is gash at best.

I really like Gerrard; I think he was a great footballer, a superb Captain at Liverpool and normally I would want him to succeed at whatever he does, but if he does go to Rangers - and I don't think he will - I think it will go badly wrong. I dislike the club (and their ugly sister) for all the pathetic religious bigotry but it generally seems like a bit of a basket case at the moment. It should be a great club but I think any manager will be walking into a shit storm, saddled by expectations of grandeur from days long gone. With no managerial experience to speak of I just don't see why his name is being touted unless it's the usual Daily Record method of trying to sell papers.

Rangers in talks with Steven Gerrard to become new manager

Why on earth would he want that? The only reason they'd want him is to sell some season tickets. Big risk for both Gerrard and The Rangers FC

Catholic
Celtic Fan with signed shirt framed on his wall at home
Loves to run onto the pitch to the fans singing You'll never walk alone.

After the abuse over Alex Rae being muted for the job King has really gone for it this time
Is he trying to start a riot at Ibrox?

Catholic
Celtic Fan with signed shirt framed on his wall at home
Loves to run onto the pitch to the fans singing You'll never walk alone.

After the abuse over Alex Rae being muted for the job King has really gone for it this time
Is he trying to start a riot at Ibrox?
Do you mean Alex Neil?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A_Knocker_Till_The_End Sappers 1
S Infantry 3
Storeman Norman The Intelligence Cell 38