Well I am heartbroken, well perhaps not, at the Aberdeen result today. Looks like they didn't have enough ex ICTFC players. Well done Motherwell.
Watching the BBC coverage in the first 15 minutes I turned and said to Mrs CC that Motherwell would score first. Being from the Dark Side, and having issues with Aberdeen, she expressed a fervent desire that they humiliated McInnes and his team. She still feels the humiliation of his refusal of the Rangers job when offered, and does feel quite bitter towards him. Neither of us expected the result to be in Motherwell’s favour, as we went out and didn’t actually see the game, so we had quite a surprise when we heard it on the radio.

Would appear there was a bit of a riot in the Rangers dressing room afterwards as players had a pop at each other
Seen a report Kenny Miller has been sacked with immediate effect and Lee Wallace has been suspended

Rangers set to sack Kenny Miller and suspend Lee Wallace after bust-up with Graeme Murty following 4-0 loss to Celtic

RANGERS will today sack Kenny Miller and suspend skipper Lee Wallace after a furious Hampden bust-up with gaffer Graeme Murty on Sunday.
SunSport can reveal that Miller’s Ibrox career is OVER following a major changing-room rammy with the Gers boss after the 4-0 Old Firm defeat.

Gers set to sack one star and suspend another following Hampden bust-up

Rangers set to sack Kenny Miller and suspend Lee Wallace after bust-up with Graeme Murty following 4-0 loss to Celtic

RANGERS will today sack Kenny Miller and suspend skipper Lee Wallace after a furious Hampden bust-up with gaffer Graeme Murty on Sunday.
SunSport can reveal that Miller’s Ibrox career is OVER following a major changing-room rammy with the Gers boss after the 4-0 Old Firm defeat.

Gers set to sack one star and suspend another following Hampden bust-up
Chuckle :)

The coverage in the Sun (not a publication that I normally read) has certainly revealed that there’s more to this story. What is really funny is all the comments from both sides under each article.

Alex Neil is in the frame to be the new Rangers Manager.
Looks good except for one thing.
He's a Celtic fan so that will make it a hat trick after Agent Pedro and Murty.
Are we paying Dave King to appoint Celtic men?

ICTFC maintaining their late charge for a play off place, can't be bad and more than I expected a few months ago. The dream of course was to qualify for the game against second bottom Ross (who put the o in) County and win promotion that way. I suspect we may just miss out on the play offs but we should have a better start next season than the disaster we had this.

Celtic lie down to the Tim's without a bus fare so they can win the league at the meccano dome against the Gers. No one saw that coming...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Celtic lie down to the Tim's without a bus fare so they can win the league at the meccano dome against the Gers. No one saw that coming...
Police leave cancelled for next weekend?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A_Knocker_Till_The_End Sappers 1
S Infantry 3
Storeman Norman The Intelligence Cell 38