Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Interesting results this weekend, didn't see a 2-0 win for the spoon burners and certainly didn't see St Johnstone grabbing a draw at the San Giro.

If reports are to be believed I'd bite the hand off the Chinese mob offering 11 million for wee freddo as Windass seems to be scoring for fun now.

Curious observation with all the Sunday football played in Dundee by youngster, how is neither Dundee side can cut the mustard on the pitch

Throat and wallet are hurting after Saturday.

As well as my pride.

McInnes was absolutely spot on on Saturday, we were murdered by Hibs. Shinnie is a big miss for us.

I fear for us next weekend v Celtic. Shinnie is out, and with Christie unable to play, this has the potential to be a massive banana skin for us.

Throat and wallet are hurting after Saturday.

As well as my pride.

McInnes was absolutely spot on on Saturday, we were murdered by Hibs. Shinnie is a big miss for us.

I fear for us next weekend v Celtic. Shinnie is out, and with Christie unable to play, this has the potential to be a massive banana skin for us.
I don't think you have too much to worry about against this Celtic side at the moment. Too many injuries and a rotational policy are contributing to a slump at the moment. Not too mention a big Euro game to play coming up.

I don't think you have too much to worry about against this Celtic side at the moment. Too many injuries and a rotational policy are contributing to a slump at the moment. Not too mention a big Euro game to play coming up.
Your game in Russia was the one thing I'd forgotten about until someone mentioned it to me an hour or so ago.

Im still not convinced.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Your game in Russia was the one thing I'd forgotten about until someone mentioned it to me an hour or so ago.

Im still not convinced.
Did St Johnstone no harm at all

Reports of adult size pampers enroute are false, although Andrex have been in for a sponsorship deal

A more suitable sponsor for Andrex may be the SMSM and their master Jabba, their 'sports writing' is on a different level, if you catch my drift.....
And lo, it has always been thus. Hence "Succulent Lamb" being a trending topic up here a while back.

@DITA Assault or just high jinx ;-) BROOOOONY

Looking at his reaction... high jinx.

Told you all that we'd get pumped. No bite in the latter half. No idea why Rooney was on the bench. No idea what Cosgrove thought he was doing. And absolutely no idea who told Maynard he was a football player.

On the plus side, we have Shinnie and Christie available for the mid-week game, and Cosgrove is on a suspension too...

On the down side, we're playing Motherwell away. And we all know what happened there last year.

Still, wouldnt change my team for anyone. Ewe Reds :heart:

Im still recovering from watching our dross at Firhill on Saturday.

If we play like that tomorrow, it'll be a Killie v Motherwell Semi final. We were hopeless.

What a result for Celtic. Poor defence gifted goals but Moussa,Rogic and Oddsone were brilliant. Scott Browns post match interview was outstanding!

By far game of the season for me and some credit must go to Rangers who came out and made a go off it.
Boyata is like playing with a live hand grenade you never know what's going to happen
I personally think he un- nerves Jozo and he becomes a disaster waiting to happen also even though the wee fat Columbian goes down way too easy.
Good debut by our keeper who should stay in between the sticks for the rest of the season now and we should pay what they want for him possibly with a bid going in for Carson also at the end of the season.
Nitcham was solid with great feet he can only get better a possible replacement for Brooney who as you say had the best post match interview never mind the pass for the equalizer.
I'd start Hendry, Ajer, Compper and Tierney as my defence now with Bain in goals till the end of the season to start to get them to gel.
Get Armstrong, Roberts and the Boy Musunda with some game time in as well.

It looks like Kilmarnock managed to overcome the disappointment of the mid-week result and grind out a result today. Plenty now think that unless Brendan pulls off another treble then Clarke’s a shoe in for manager of the season.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A_Knocker_Till_The_End Sappers 1
S Infantry 3
Storeman Norman The Intelligence Cell 38