The traditional Rangers penalty card was well and truly deployed last night (mind you I would have been screaming for one if the roles were reversed)

435C4DA9-C307-4983-A985-E7D9438A0592.jpeg

8 minutes extra time in the Celtic game to allow them to score. Incredible.

Did you watch the game? I did. If the ref had added on for all the stoppages ( a lot of it time wasting by County players) then there probably should have been over 10 mins extra time.

Did you watch the game? I did. If the ref had added on for all the stoppages ( a lot of it time wasting by County players) then there probably should have been over 10 mins extra time.

Out of interest who was the referee

Fair play to Ross County they made Celtic work hard for their win

The jammy fecking (insert colloquial insult)

Out of interest who was the referee

Fair play to Ross County they made Celtic work hard for their win

The jammy fecking (insert colloquial insult)

Alan Muir. Who incidentally sent of a Celtic player for hee haw and allowed Ross County to kick Celtic up and down the park with impunity.

syrup

LE

Not bad for the manager who knows nothing about football and was to be sacked by Christmas and a wee striker from a diddy league who wasn't any good

Gabion Groyne

War Hero
Interesting appointment at the Leith San Siro in the form of Shaun Maloney. Tremendous pedigree for a young coach, being Belgium assistant coach, but never been the boss. Somehow I think he may need to have a clear out next summer or whenever the Murrican owner opens his wallet. At least stop the rot against the Dons on Wednesday night.

Interesting appointment at the Leith San Siro in the form of Shaun Maloney. Tremendous pedigree for a young coach, being Belgium assistant coach, but never been the boss. Somehow I think he may need to have a clear out next summer or whenever the Murrican owner opens his wallet. At least stop the rot against the Dons on Wednesday night.
Speculation if he does well is that he will eventually replace Ange.

Latest Threads