syrup

LE
Ange was brought in too late. It will take time (which he hasn't really got) to sort out the mess left over from last season. You can see why Rodgers walked.
It will eventually come good, however lots of pain to come i reckon.

I didn't think it was a bad performance they couldn't get the ball off us at one point and we were at 80% possession.
The offside was very very tight and in some games may have been given.
It was their fans that were booing
Gordon as predicted made the difference with two great stops at the end.
That for me was the mistake last season letting him go Lennon pinned everything on Forster coming back.
Likewise I think Lennon recommended we get rid of too many at the end of his season.
I'd like to have seen Polish Paddy get another season under Ange and Jack Hendry seemed to be improving while on loan.

No need to panic

FB_IMG_1627816134892.jpg

Interesting results from the Europa league with the Saints doing particularly well, drawing 1-1 with Galatasary

Meanwhile the list of creditors (pandemic loans)to the govt has been released

Fantastic result for the Saintees last night, no really a fan oh the Perth minks but still hope they get at result at McDiarmid.

Seen that loan list yesterday @bohs_man, scary stuff, when the WF are borrowing just 300k less than that f*cking mob, you have to assume that EBT's and The Dundee Utd are in the immediate future eh

TamH70

MIA
Interesting results from the Europa league with the Saints doing particularly well, drawing 1-1 with Galatasary

Meanwhile the list of creditors (pandemic loans)to the govt has been released

So much for that hit-piece written by a Conservative MSP in the Scotsman this week, eh?

syrup

LE
As I understand it they didn't need it as they sold players such as Tierney,Frimpong etc for some big fees.
They still posted a half a million operating loss IIRC.

Half a million quid is nothing they'll have got that back in season tickets and shirt sales
It would seem obscene for a PLC to take a tax payer loan and then buy players in multi million pound deals.
I personally think it's up to the owners and shareholders to keep the lights on at times like this.

So much for that hit-piece written by a Conservative MSP in the Scotsman this week, eh?
You referring to this codswallop Tam?

Edit: Other rags are available

TamH70

MIA
You referring to this codswallop Tam?

Edit: Other rags are available

Yes, it was along the same lines, but as I said, it was in the Scotsman. And as I pointed out in the relevant thread, the guy writing it didn't display his party political affiliations until the end, or his paper did so for him. I am a very new Tory voter, so I don't need them to be as shady as they accuse the Nats of being.

Just a thought, will players belonging to the Rangers be told to boycott the man of the match award for Sky games?

The reason I ask is a DU player was awarded a Cinch motm award.

So who has COVID at Rangers then

Rumours about that Barker and Aribo are the chaps with the Covid.

Apparently Roofe's child had to go to hospital hence he was missing, speedy recovery to the child.

Edit:

Hmmm.....

Last edited: