DITA

MIA
Was it accompanied by the sound of furious back pedalling?

Couldve been!

To be fair to the guy, he no longer has an affiliation to Aberdeen. He does respect the club, and is thankful for how we treated him. He does have an issue with how Celtic (fans in particular) treated him after the Tonev incident, and hasnt hidden from that.

The end of season game that was mentioned above was a reaction to how many Celtic fans abused him online (racially) and how he decided to 'get it up them'. Two sides to every story and all that, but (and I have witnessed it), when a player is being abused for his skin colour both online and in person, depending on whats happening depends on how they react. Logans reaction was that of pent up anger and frustration and explains why there is no love lost between him and Brown, who defended (and still does AFAIK) his teammate (his Stag do, his mates made him wear a Celtic strip with Brown on the back). Also explains his attempt at humour yesterday that backfired slightly. Some will call it a chip on his shoulder, I'm in the frustration camp.

Im also not here to argue and offer whataboutery as an excuse. Just putting it out how many Aberdeen fans understand the situation.

Me I give him a 100% chance
Can he stop the 2IAR, not sure he will probably have a rebuild on his hands but I like what I read about him.
He appears to like youth and attacking football which can't harm we've some decent players that Lennon overlooked.
Question is will we see some players stay and who will go Eddy and Kris Ajer are already have way out the door and are carrying French Ollies bags with them.
Scott Brown done him a favour by leaving it takes away that automatic pick simply on name and position
He should have enough left to work with and mould a decent side
Suck it and see, not as if we have much choice
Lets be honest he can't do any worse than last season although Lenny has come out quite rightly and blamed the fans for his poor management after all we sign players, pick the team and sit with our feet up in the dugout looking like we don't see a problem when it's all going wrong.
This.

Onwards and upwards.

Couldve been!

To be fair to the guy, he no longer has an affiliation to Aberdeen. He does respect the club, and is thankful for how we treated him. He does have an issue with how Celtic (fans in particular) treated him after the Tonev incident, and hasnt hidden from that.

The end of season game that was mentioned above was a reaction to how many Celtic fans abused him online (racially) and how he decided to 'get it up them'. Two sides to every story and all that, but (and I have witnessed it), when a player is being abused for his skin colour both online and in person, depending on whats happening depends on how they react. Logans reaction was that of pent up anger and frustration and explains why there is no love lost between him and Brown, who defended (and still does AFAIK) his teammate (his Stag do, his mates made him wear a Celtic strip with Brown on the back). Also explains his attempt at humour yesterday that backfired slightly. Some will call it a chip on his shoulder, I'm in the frustration camp.

Im also not here to argue and offer whataboutery as an excuse. Just putting it out how many Aberdeen fans understand the situation.

Fair one. Moron Fans in every club mate.

Dredd

LE
Lob.jpg

At Least we can say Scotland was involved in eh best goal of the Tournament.

If we can wait a couple of Years Nicola will demand the game played again as some of the fans have changed their mind

Is Ally McCoist trying to be a fat Jeremy Corbyn with his new beard?
25 years almost to the day after being involved in the other greatest goal of the European Tournament

At Least we can say Scotland was involved in eh best goal of the Tournament.

If we can wait a couple of Years Nicola will demand the game played again as some of the fans have changed their mind

Is Ally McCoist trying to be a fat Jeremy Corbyn with his new beard?
No, it's a once a in a generation Euros. You'll have to wait 40 years for the next one.