syrup

LE
Rangers fans have gathered again outside Ibrox in defiance of COVID regulations.
Ibrox Spokesperson Mr Robert Charles Nesbitt stated the following to local MSP and F..M Jimmy Krankie

Nae need for any hee haw bye the way
We've called in our own COVID hero from last year we're jist ringing roon to see if we can get some sanatizer an he'll be there in a bit

ETjfO-NXgAEs5sE.jpg

From another site:

A lot of us know what its like to stop a 10, we also know what its like to win an invincible treble, a quadruple treble, nine in a row twice, beating arguably the greatest club team at the peak of their powers and also not having to see our team die in the process.

St Johnstone have won more trophies in the past 10 years than any team playing at Ibrox so let them have their day as trophies are temporary, death is permanent (and deep deep down they know it).

No tears here.

syrup

LE
From another site:

A lot of us know what its like to stop a 10, we also know what its like to win an invincible treble, a quadruple treble, nine in a row twice, beating arguably the greatest club team at the peak of their powers and also not having to see our team die in the process.

St Johnstone have won more trophies in the past 10 years than any team playing at Ibrox so let them have their day as trophies are temporary, death is permanent (and deep deep down they know it).

No tears here.

At least we didn't waste a deposit booking a room

Can't remember who stopped that party

BrJ_HUGCEAEfLUN.jpeg

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I should add, congratulations to Rangers. They've been untouchable all season.

Magnanimity courtesy of Celtic humping my accumulator. Ajax did their part by hammering Groningen but Celtic couldn't even beat newly promoted United? Mind you, the third part was Liverpool and they're losing as well. It's really not my Sunday.

And how did Roy do in management?

You lost yer feckin club...Feb 2012...
I will defer to your extensive knowledge of corporate law, and how it supercedes that of UEFA, ECA, FIFA, SFA, Speccy Doncaster and Lawell et al.

Latest Threads