syrup

LE
The SPFL fixtures have been released
Fat Ally already leading the Klan in shouting that the leagues been fixed as they have Aberdeen away for game one and Celtic have Hamilton home.

The SPFL fixtures have been released
Fat Ally already leading the Klan in shouting that the leagues been fixed as they have Aberdeen away for game one and Celtic have Hamilton home.
Coincidence that the old firm game was drawn randomly at the latest possible point though....

Dundee Utd and Raith Rovers statement? LOLZ.

Pot......Kettle
Scottish Football offered **** all to Rangers in our time of need, and we didn't approach other clubs for money to fight legal battles. I'm delighted that Dundee United and their classless corona beer drinking promotion celebrations look even more ridiculous after getting Sweet F.A from SPFL clubs, especially the 81%.

Falkirk have their say.

The body that are holding the arbitration between two parties has hit one party with a notice of complaint? Definitely impartial then...

IMG-20200714-WA0025.jpg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
TV script writers couldn't come up with a greater comedy act than the SFA! Someone takes you to court so you charge them under your own rules. Sounds like real good old time in downtown Weegie.

syrup

LE
TV script writers couldn't come up with a greater comedy act than the SFA! Someone takes you to court so you charge them under your own rules. Sounds like real good old time in downtown Weegie.

Does the SFA have an equivalent of section 69 conduct act.
They used to be able to charge you with all sorts under that rule.

Sgt "If you do that I'll charge you"
"If I don't do it you'll charge me".
"Well"
"sighs knowing what's coming"...……..

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ross County are launching their own TV channel

"With 3 weeks until season 2020/21 kicks off, we can now announce our new presentation team for Ross County TV. The channel will not only see live coverage of home matches for Season ticket holders but will be accompanied by a 30 minute pre-match show to build the excitement as our matches at the Global Energy Stadium head towards kick off"

syrup

LE
Ross County are launching their own TV channel

"With 3 weeks until season 2020/21 kicks off, we can now announce our new presentation team for Ross County TV. The channel will not only see live coverage of home matches for Season ticket holders but will be accompanied by a 30 minute pre-match show to build the excitement as our matches at the Global Energy Stadium head towards kick off"

Presumably it will be the same as the Celtic and Ranger virtual season ticket.
Season ticket holders who can't get onto the ground get it exclusively on their tv channels

Latest Threads