syrup

LE
You could add a bit of context:

View attachment 475871

Link here

Looks like the former Hearts man is one of the few in the SMSM who is not partial to succulent lamb.

.Michael needs to get on social.media or.folllow follow.
It's a simple.plan Rangers have bought him because they had an agreement with his club that they got first dibs for 4 million.
However a host of big clubs such as Real Madrid are willing to spunk 100 million on him.
Rangers only need to buy him and shift him straight on to make 96 million profit.
That is going to fund Zlatan and Giroud coming to Ibrox to stop timmys 10 in a row

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
It's a simple.plan Rangers have bought him because they had an agreement with his club that they got first dibs for 4 million.
However a host of big clubs such as Real Madrid are willing to spunk 100 million on him.
Rangers only need to buy him and shift him straight on to make 96 million profit.
That is going to fund Zlatan and Giroud coming to Ibrox to stop timmys 10 in a row
Don’t tell me it’s not true, and just another moonbeam to soothe the bears?

B50C75E6-EF0C-4382-802D-FF15C9A26610.jpeg

Read this in the same place that stated Real Madrid and PSG were after Ajer....

Meanwhile, at the pasta bowl..

@bohs_man
Have you seen these? Bit pricey at 20 quid just for a t shirt. Good cause though.
Good cause indeed.

Buying one or similar attire however would ensure that the next time I am in close proximity of @tiger stacker social distancing is observed.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
The Jambo’s with their very own billionaire...interesting. They might not be going down after all if he can cut a deal with Peter Neil Doncaster.

The Jambo’s with their very own billionaire...interesting. They might not be going down after all if he can cut a deal with Peter Neil Doncaster.
Don't you dare say that, as a non wendyball supporter I have been having great fun with friends that support the now 1st Division (Or whatever it is called this week) team for the last week or so.

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Don't you dare say that, as a non wendyball supporter I have been having great fun with friends that support the now 1st Division (Or whatever it is called this week) team for the last week or so.
Rumour has it Craig Levein is being offered the position of first team coach after his summer holiday.

86DF5DCF-9C77-45DA-9663-EC3DEEB2FFB4.jpeg

Latest Threads