You could add a bit of context:

View attachment 475871

Link here

Looks like the former Hearts man is one of the few in the SMSM who is not partial to succulent lamb.
Conveniently ignoring the sale of the albion and castore but crack on michael, the indomitable pundit...

FB_IMG_1590305606847.jpg

Why does he care so much? Another one with more than a whiff of obsession.

Behave, hollicom are working overtime at the theatre of secrets and have the majority of the MSM as compliant lackeys, you are deluded if you think otherwise. See example below:

Conveniently ignoring the sale of the albion and castore but crack on michael, the indomitable pundit...

View attachment 476117

Why does he care so much? Another one with more than a whiff of obsession.

Behave, hollicom are working overtime at the theatre of secrets and have the majority of the MSM as compliant lackeys, you are deluded if you think otherwise. See example below:

I'm deluded?

You're the one who banged on and on about this corruption bollocks... Remember the embarrassing dossier?

Wheres Tom Anglais all of a sudden?

Another who backed the wrong horse.

I have no interest in Stewart's footballing career, so your quotes have no interest to me on that matter.

What is interesting is he, along with the likes of Jim Spence, asks the questions the succulent lamb eaters in the SMSM never do.

And they wind your lot up...

The permarage is great to see.

I'm deluded?

You're the one who banged on and on about this corruption bollocks... Remember the embarrassing dossier?

I have no interest in Stewart's footballing career, so your quotes have no interest to me on that matter.

What is interesting is he, along with the likes of Jim Spence, asks the questions the succulent lamb eaters in the SMSM never do.

The dossier that raises credible concerns that have been whitewashed away and leave Scottish football in an even more laughable position? The fact that several clubs have stated they would reveal further evidence only to an external investigation speaks volumes of it's stewardship.

The quote goes against your supposition that he is not partaking in 'succulent lamb' (dreadful patter btw) and he is courageous for going against the establishment (mo laughing in the back). Swamping your drawers would suggest otherwise.

It's a marathon, not a sprint, a lot more to come. Did we ever hear of that 'assault' on Jum by the big bad Rangers fans?

Not a permarage, just an astounded and incredulous reaction to the whole debacle. Classy touch dedicating the 8.75 IAR to the NHS after stomping your feet and shouting about it whilst your fans break social distancing to celebrate the occasion.

The dossier that raises credible concerns that have been whitewashed away and leave Scottish football in an even more laughable position? The fact that several clubs have stated they would reveal further evidence only to an external investigation speaks volumes of it's stewardship.

The quote goes against your supposition that he is not partaking in 'succulent lamb' (dreadful patter btw) and he is courageous for going against the establishment (mo laughing in the back). Swamping your drawers would suggest otherwise.

It's a marathon, not a sprint, a lot more to come. Did we ever hear of that 'assault' on Jum by the big bad Rangers fans?

Not a permarage, just an astounded and incredulous reaction to the whole debacle. Classy touch dedicating the 8.75 IAR to the NHS after stomping your feet and shouting about it whilst your fans break social distancing to celebrate the occasion.
Do everyone a favour avoid engaging with Timmy’s* until the new season kicks off, then the whole ten in a row debate can depend on each teams ability on the field not whose antics appear on social media

*non sectarian terms can be used instead like ******* cnuts or well use your imagination

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm deluded?

Tom Anglais.

:salut::salut::salut:

A democratic vote was cast.

Your mob lost.

8.75?

Your mob folded. By your logic your second place should have the same attached to it. Never mind the fact your Club/Company voted for the season to end...

Do we need to revisit EBT's and winning/claiming trophies (17 ?) using players that the previous incarnation couldn't afford. And then the shared title...

To calm your permarage (you come across as very angry) you should try and take @tiger stacker's advice and 'get your hole'.

I would suggest a drink or two of Bucky but I suspect that no blue pounds will be spent on that in the future after this revelation:

1590343134623.png

Slainte.

Your mob lost.

8.75?

Your mob folded. By your logic your second place should have the same attached to it. Never mind the fact your Club/Company voted for the season to end...

Do we need to revisit EBT's and winning/claiming trophies (17 ?) using players that the previous incarnation couldn't afford. And then the shared title...

To calm your permarage (you come across as very angry) you should try and take @tiger stacker's advice and 'get your hole'.

I would suggest a drink or two of Bucky but I suspect that no blue pounds will be spent on that in the future after this revelation:

View attachment 476138

Slainte.
Since social distancing has just been tested there’s a nice Hunnette in fort billy who can satisfy her hole is worth it;)

She’s on the twitter post above btw

A democratic vote was cast. (Really? Wow...)

Your mob lost.

8.75?

View attachment 476138

Slainte.

Ffs man this is Glasgow where labour then the snp showed that democracy lives in a brown envelope with sterling inside it
Footballs the same as local government except it’s ahem more popular

Your mob lost.

8.75?

View attachment 476138

Slainte.
It is I, the non wendyballer again, you were always better off with a bottle of El D :wink:

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
El Dorado, the choice of the street sleeping 70s & 80s alchy. Rancid stuff that makes Bucky taste like an alcopop.

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
The Albion car park being turned into flats. I’m sure the NHS will return the favour, and allow the bears to park at the QEU hospital and walk down to the game.
Why would the bears allow the sale of a major piece of land which they own? Not unless there’s some sort of security/charge over a debt overdue. Or they don’t actually own the land and only lease it because they sold it a few years back to fund another war chest.
Castore need to manufacture and then punt a shedload of tops. Some sort of club/members joining fee of 50 quid for the privilege to place an order?

Yes, everything’s wonderful in the big blue hoose, the daily record, evening times and sun said so.

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Tinfoil hat and it‘s not my area of expertise but why would you sell an asset, especially land, unless you have no other option or method to repay a debt?

And for a few years wage a war with Glasgow Life over a fitba pitch across the road?

Latest Threads