Rangers announce £11.3m annual loss, with turnover up 63%

https://media.rangers.co.uk/uploads/2019/11/Rangers-Reports-and-Accounts-2019.pdf

I see the ‘Bears’ have released their financial figures for the year on a Friday night. Bad news to bury?
Surely they’re not on the road to financial armageddon again, because they don’t appear to look very healthy. The auditors commenting they’re a concern with 10m + needed to reach the end of the season with none of the figures taking into account this summers spending.

Chairman cold shouldered by the City of London and anyone association with him.
11m loss added to last years 13m odd.
Various court cases lost and compensation claims.

First thing they need to do IMO, is get shot of the chairman, like yesterday.

2020 could be a classic ‘Banter’ year........haha, haha, we are the Billy boys. We’re up to our necks in f*cking debt, we don’t give a f*ck, we are Sevco Billy boys..... haha haha
Bring on admin 2,487

What a great result for the hoops. Could have pumped them if we had taken our chances.

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Two Scottish teams winning in Europe and increasing the coefficient Is great. But Craig Levein getting punted is still the result of the week.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Scotland Women win 0-5 away to Albania.

The sort of result the men can only dream of.

Scotland Men get away with it. Shockingly bad football against a far from good team. I forgot to mention that team could at least play football and show some urgency when required.
We are probably only good enough for the wooden spoon in the old four Nations.

I'd rather read the outcome of the internal investigation on the cover up of systematic child abuse at torbett towers by celtic...

#stillwaiting

There are worse crimes than tax evasion.....

I'd rather read the outcome of the internal investigation on the cover up of systematic child abuse at torbett towers by celtic...

#stillwaiting
You really are an absolute cock.

TamH70

MIA
There are worse crimes than tax evasion.....
Not according to Al Capone. It was that crime that got him sent to Alcatraz, eventually. Not Eliot Ness and his Untouchables. And not the dozens of murders that he committed as part of the hit team or the guy that gave the orders either.

Latest Threads