Any Hibs fans on? What is Mcnulty like?
Absolute diddy, couldn't trap a bag of wet cement.... Cancel the loan immediately and send him back to the frozen Athens of the North.

However from one of the Hibs forums I'm on.

..but for me as a team Hibs just don't score enough goals. We didn't last season and when McNulty arrived all of a sudden we had a proper intelligent penalty box striker who could sniff out a chance. We don't now, and as I say IMO we are going to have to unearth one. No way will Hibs be playing one up front in every game. Hecky will vary the tactics depending on who and where we are playing and he has to have real alternatives up front to make things work.
I will say that his stats will not endear him to the Mackems - 7 goals (3 pens) - 1174 minutes played (13 Games)

Absolute diddy, couldn't trap a bag of wet cement.... Cancel the loan immediately and send him back to the frozen Athens of the North.

However from one of the Hibs forums I'm on.

I will say that his stats will not endear him to the Mackems - 7 goals (3 pens) - 1174 minutes played (13 Games)
Aye I've heard mixed reports, be interesting to see how he slots in. Mind, can't be any poorer than Wyke or Grigg. Jack Ross has to come out all guns blazing, the first sniff of a draw, there will be hell on.

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
This season definitely has bedlam wrote all over it, on and off the pitch.

Craig Levein to get the sack and Hearts doon for re-employing him and making us suffer his fitba vision.

This season definitely has bedlam wrote all over it, on and off the pitch.

Craig Levein to get the sack and Hearts doon for re-employing him and making us suffer his fitba vision.
Agent Levein must stay.... we love the Jambos answer to Pat Fenlon

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The Tattie Patch Kids have let themselves down again, even with the benefit of almost ten minutes of extra time:D

Last edited:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
The Tattie Patch Kids have let themselves down again, even with the benefit of almost ten minutes of extra time:D
Not everyone is cut out for a windy Tuesday night at the Falkirk Stadium in the Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Cocky Celtic cock up! Not their most glorious night!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

syrup

LE
I swear that team, if I had a bird treat me like that she'd be under the patio
Lets spend £10 million on players then leave them out and play everyone else out of position.

I swear that team, if I had a bird treat me like that she'd be under the patio
Lets spend £10 million on players then leave them out and play everyone else out of position.
Apparently all the mobile networks noticed a upsurge in file sharing this morning

Been a bit busy lately but came back from the boozer after watching Rangers vs Celtic.

A brilliant result for the good guys, 2 nil following on from some fine work in the Europa League.

GIRFUY Slippy G!

Last edited:
Yes we have come a long way down. No surprise, our domestic football is shockingly poor kick and run, hard physical challenging pish. Effort has replaced ability. Until we sort the domestic football competitions out we have no hope. In all honesty we have a set up that can only support three or four semi decent teams. All of which are loaded with overseas players who do little but remove money from our football economy. The poor teams get poorer and the richer ones only care about making more money . I even hear the bigger clubs bitching about the lack of competition holding them back, as they hoover up any available Scottish talent to sit in there second teams.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There is light at the end of the tunnel under 21's won in Croatia

Don't fret they will have all the fun of football coached out of them before they reach the senior team. That's if they can get jobs in the top Scottish teams when they lose the , must have under 21 players, benefits.

Don't fret they will have all the fun of football coached out of them before they reach the senior team. That's if they can get jobs in the top Scottish teams when they lose the , must have under 21 players, benefits.
Aye but let us have a wee bit of hope for a day or two

Latest Threads