A treble treble please barman, well done Lenny and the Bhoys!
Seemed Brown the ned was squaring up at the end, would be interesting to see who said what to whom first

The wives of Glasgow can relax tonight, less chance of having wee bairns named Edward big nose in nine months time

Seemed Brown the ned was squaring up at the end, would be interesting to see who said what to whom first

The wives of Glasgow can relax tonight, less chance of having wee bairns named Edward big nose in nine months time
Great to see Broony is still in your heads.

GIRFUY!

PS I'm on the lash... Fancy a bitter?....

Great to see Broony is still in your heads.

GIRFUY!

PS I'm on the lash... Fancy a bitter?....
I’ll pass although if you’re offering soft drinks I’ll take a fresh orange with ice please

In regard to the ned, the cameras caught the confrontation, would be interesting who said what, somehow I doubt the sfa will follow up due to the ned being seen as a example for future neds.

I’ll pass although if you’re offering soft drinks I’ll take a fresh orange with ice please

In regard to the ned, the cameras caught the confrontation, would be interesting who said what, somehow I doubt the sfa will follow up due to the ned being seen as a example for future neds.
I couldn't give a flying eff....next time we meet a bitter orange is on me....

No shocks here:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not a Celtic fan but that seems a retrograde step to me. His recent Celtic record and longer Hibs record isn't that great and they haven't looked as assured under Lennon than they did under Rodgers.

Not a Celtic fan but that seems a retrograde step to me. His recent Celtic record and longer Hibs record isn't that great and they haven't looked as assured under Lennon than they did under Rodgers.
Part 1 of your post...we all have our crosses to bear in life.

Seriously though, two minds here, as much as I am a fan of Neil Lennon he needs serious financial backing. Will our board supply it, probably no. Lenny or Moyes, Lenny for me. (Rafa was a pipe dream).
Come on Dermot, back the Club like you did in 2016 and get that chequebook out!

On the plus side at t least he winds up the orcs!

We are where we are and we can afford who we can afford. Did well enough.

He was **** in his last season at Hibs and I think we will be glad to rid of him and a retarded 2 year old could have got that Celtic team over the line

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Great day yesterday. Got to go to the final at Hampden and also had tickets from TFT for the rugby at Parkhead. Head a bit fuzzy this morning. Not too impressed with the Lenny announcement however he is one of us and i will back him 100%. Sad news about Harry Hood. He was one of my favourites growing up in the 70's, lived in my home town and taught PE at my Primary school.

Last edited:
RIP Harry Hood.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
They had been hoping for 10,000 crowd for final Scotland women game, they got 18,555.
A fairly decent crowd, more than the men have attracted in a fair few games.
Another win, 3-2 against another world cup qualifier Jamaica.