Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIT Stool Test

Chef

LE
Funny somebody should bring this topic up just now.
I've radically changed my diet over the last couple of months eating less fatty red meat and more fresh fruit and veg and fish.
The change in my stools has been remarkable. Instead of a brown slush I now pass well formed normal stools.
I was so proud of one that I snapped it for my family album. The size looks impressive and scared me a little at first but they pass through the trap very easily considering the girth.

PS.

In case anyone's wondering about the loo, it's one of the old German models with a presentation tray.

View attachment 514345

How did you manage to get that much between the rim and the seat?

I have IBS, have done for years. I find that cutting out white bread, cutting down on fruit juices and keeping active has helped. Haven't had to make any major concessions beyond that.

I've radically changed my diet over the last couple of months eating less fatty red meat and more fresh fruit and veg and fish.
The change in my stools has been remarkable. Instead of a brown slush I now pass well formed normal stools.
I was so proud of one that I snapped it for my family album. The size looks impressive and scared me a little at first but they pass through the trap very easily considering the girth.

PS.

In case anyone's wondering about the loo, it's one of the old German models with a presentation tray.

View attachment 514345
Oh f**k, just when I thought I had seen everything on ARRSE, you minger.x.x:puker:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

PS.

View attachment 514345

Was it a seated or squat press?
Seated. I like to shit in comfort.

I think we have a budding John G amongst us.

I think we have a budding John G amongst us.

tMR8KKUH.jpg

PS.

View attachment 514345

physically unable to stop laughing

964ST

Old-Salt

PS.

View attachment 514345
You must be well up on Health and Safety, cause if that log was longer and not released from the bodily apertur, the implications would be unthinkable, but you were prepared for any eventuality You have a “Rettungs Ring“ on the floor just in case the log drags you over Niagara-Falls stylie.

Latest Threads