Fit lorry driving army bird

#1
Tootling down the A31 I spotted a fit a feck blondie in 95 rig learning to drive an HGV

Only just regained control after almost putting my motor into the barrier.

Can anyone who knows this vision of lovelyness try and point out early that she doesn't have to go down the route of lorry driving, lesbianism and pasties

I will be more than happy to rub my little fella all over her
 
#3
thegimp said:
Tootling down the A31 I spotted a fit a feck blondie in 95 rig learning to drive an HGV

Only just regained control after almost putting my motor into the barrier.

Can anyone who knows this vision of lovelyness try and point out early that she doesn't have to go down the route of lorry driving, lesbianism and pasties

I will be more than happy to rub my little fella all over her
Unfortunately you wouldn't have seen the size of her ass!
 
#4
pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
thegimp said:
Tootling down the A31 I spotted a fit a feck blondie in 95 rig learning to drive an HGV

Only just regained control after almost putting my motor into the barrier.

Can anyone who knows this vision of lovelyness try and point out early that she doesn't have to go down the route of lorry driving, lesbianism and pasties

I will be more than happy to rub my little fella all over her
Unfortunately you wouldn't have seen the size of her ass!
It wasn't an HGV, it was a land rover with her arrse in the back under the canvas.
 
#5
Contrary to public belief, some pretty totty does make it into the Army.

I personally would have climbed over broken glass to sniff the gusset of at least four girls in my last Sqn. :twisted:

One left to become a Air Stewardess and did a bit of modelling
 
#6
theoriginalphantom said:
It wasn't an HGV, it was a land rover with her arrse in the back under the canvas.
LWB?
 
#7
pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
theoriginalphantom said:
It wasn't an HGV, it was a land rover with her arrse in the back under the canvas.
LWB?
something like this?



or this?
 
#9
OK I'll admit it, it was me in my weekend 'Rocky Horror' outfit. Gimp, off you go to the opticians.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads