Fit female body builder with nice tatas

She is 40 and a body builder but nice to see a Lady BBer with a fine set of Chubbs. Well done on winning the British bodybuilding champion.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I have two basic rules in life that seem to work well in most situations:

1. Never eat anything blue.

2. Never fcuk a woman who could beat me up.

Unfortunately she breaks rule number 2.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Look at the arris on her! Could crack walnuts. And mynuts. It's almost as good as Dolly's!

TARE

Old-Salt
Lovely. I would easily. But I bet she would be the dominant one...

Jeez, just goes to show what dessicated liver pills and raw eggs can do.!

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Look at the arris on her! Could crack walnuts. And mynuts. It's almost as good as Dolly's!
Aww thanks OFAH xx

Actually to be fair when she isn't contorting herself to look mahoosive and when she isnt covered in gravy browning she would probably look ok.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
D0lly86 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Aww thanks OFAH xx

Actually to be fair when she isn't contorting herself to look mahoosive and when she isnt covered in gravy browning she would probably look ok.
My pleasure. xx

And I suspect you are right. Have to say I've never fancied women who look more masculine than me.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
D0lly86 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Aww thanks OFAH xx

My pleasure. xx

And I suspect you are right. Have to say I've never fancied women who look more masculine than me.
Is she a full on Body Builder though. She looks more like a "Figure" competitor to me.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
D0lly86 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Aww thanks OFAH xx

My pleasure. xx

All the burds off Hollyoaks look more masculine than you :wink:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
dragknuckle said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
D0lly86 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Aww thanks OFAH xx

My pleasure. xx

All the burds off Hollyoaks look more masculine than you :wink:
I won't argue with that! Makes me popular with the young men here. :D

comedy boobs are never right

Markintime said:
I felt a pair of 'enhanced' baps once (mate's wife had boob job and wanted to show the Mem Sahib and I). It was like feeling a pair of ice hockey pucks wrapped in a tea towel. False t1ts might look good but they feel bloody awful.
I had a boss like that, his wife got them done on the NHS, so then went around bragging about them and showing them off to all n sundry. she used to get them out at the drop of a hat! he used to get piseed off when his wife came to work to pick him up, and when he went to meet her in the Admin Office, there she was with her puppies out showing the world!!

they split not long after that i recall! wonder why??

PM

PraetorianMonkey said:
Markintime said:
I felt a pair of 'enhanced' baps once (mate's wife had boob job and wanted to show the Mem Sahib and I). It was like feeling a pair of ice hockey pucks wrapped in a tea towel. False t1ts might look good but they feel bloody awful.
I had a boss like that, his wife got them done on the NHS, so then went around bragging about them and showing them off to all n sundry. she used to get them out at the drop of a hat! he used to get piseed off when his wife came to work to pick him up, and when he went to meet her in the Admin Office, there she was with her puppies out showing the world!!

they split not long after that i recall! wonder why??

PM
I had another mate who got his girlfriend's boobs done and got really pissed off because no one noticed! :D

Never head-butt a Lady Body Builder in the fun-bags if your pisshed!!...... you will give yourself an even worse hangover in the morning

...never tried... but what make you think they're fake?

I think Amy's... fun-bags are fake......!! :p :p :oops:

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Markintime said:
My wife has fake tits. You wouldn't know it by the feel of them. It depends whether the implants are in front or behind the muscle. I am lucky that the wife has hers behind the muscle.