Fit birds in uniform

I suspect a blank barrel.
I thought that initially, but iirc, the Bren used bulleted blanks with a cone shaped shredder on the muzzle, and had what looked like big flames coming out when used, as the wooden bullets disintegrated into flammable shreds.

I thought that initially, but iirc, the Bren used bulleted blanks with a cone shaped shredder on the muzzle, and had what looked like big flames coming out when used, as the wooden bullets disintegrated into flammable shreds.
The carrying handle is up and not locked down silly girl

Tad difficult to get the blue wooden bulleted blank rounds these days, I'd wager.
The carrying handle is up and not locked down silly girl
That'd be the fault of the knobs around her.

Sorry for thread drift.

1643389711420.png

First time I have seen deployable grip on the stock.

Also, would.
It’s a Mark 1. The Mark 2 binned the grip, the optical scope mount on the magazine housing, the stainless steel flash hider, replaced the drum rear sight with a simpler ladder model and adjustable to fixed bipod legs amongst other changes.

I wouldn’t as she smokes.

It’s a Mark 1. The Mark 2 binned the grip, the optical scope mount on the magazine housing, the stainless steel flash hider, replaced the drum rear sight with a simpler ladder model and adjustable to fixed bipod legs amongst other changes.

I wouldn’t as she smokes.
Like, and before Pikey, I too, wood. The difference being, I wood be, trying, to get her smoking from, a far better 'orifice.'

Like, and before Pikey, I too, wood. The difference being, I wood be, trying, to get her smoking from, a far better 'orifice.'
And here I was imaging candles, soft music, wine and flowers. You old romantic.

Latest Threads