Fit birds in uniform

Not quite in uniform, but the Donbass Cossack and Tartar females are certainly fit, and we know what they would do with their swords to any NATO interlopers found on what they view as their Sacred Motherland

Not quite in uniform, but the Donbass Cossack and Tartar females are certainly fit, and we know what they would do with their swords to any NATO interlopers found on what they view as their Sacred Motherland

Is there no beginning to your talents?

As its currently quite topical, here's a few fit Ukrainian birds in uniform:

1643207949539.png

1643207978541.png

1643207994688.png

1643208010318.png

1643208043669.png

1643208063232.png

1643208076820.png

1643208103031.png

1643208116963.png

1643208135317.png

shamrock

Old-Salt
On the strength of these poster girls, I'm sure there will be a lot more foreign volunteers going out there than there was volunteering for the fly blown dusty shit holes with maidens covered in bed sheets

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
On the strength of these poster girls, I'm sure there will be a lot more foreign volunteers going out there than there was volunteering for the fly blown dusty shit holes with maidens covered in bed sheets
Listening to the news yesterday, there are already a couple of Brits in the Ukrainian Army, seems they moved over there a few years ago and joined up.

Pagan-Image

Old-Salt
And you could potentially have a beer.

Two can rule anyone!

And you could potentially have a beer.

Two can rule anyone!

Many to choose from.
1643214941599.png

1643215152451.png

This is one:
1643214579387.png

Brewery originally set up in 1715 in what is now called Lv'iv. Kept going through partitions, occupations, border changes, etc. I'm informed that it kept its quality reasonable in the Soviet years and was regarded as the best beer in the USSR

Last edited:

Syledis

War Hero

pah, thats nothing, wait till you see a drunk Glasgow girl wielding two broken Irn Bru bottles outside a kebab shop at 1am

Poetry in motion.

Whilst researching my above post about Ukrainian beer (and women), I stumbled upon this. Well they are in a sort of uniform!
View attachment 634559
View attachment 634560
View attachment 634561
The last one is an animated gif, but it doesn't apppear to be working.
For the interested, here is the link:

p.s. Hope I haven't done something against site rules.
The file size is >6MB which is too large to upload. I think the limit used to be around 1MB but may be up to 2MB now, without any guarantees of it working. A direct link won't work as it's a large gif image, not a conventional moving media/video clip.

@Condottiere ETA here is a compressed version of the gif image.

beerbabes.gif

GIF Compressor | Compress GIF Animations Online
Compression 150
Drop every 3rd frame
Reduce colour and dither
Colours 64
Result just under 2MB

Last edited:
The file size is >6MB which is too large to upload. I think the limit used to be around 1MB but may be up to 2MB now, without any guarantees of it working. A direct link won't work as it's a large gif image, not a conventional moving media/video clip.

@Condottiere ETA here is a compressed version of the gif image.

View attachment 634571

GIF Compressor | Compress GIF Animations Online
Compression 150
Drop every 3rd frame
Reduce colour and dither
Colours 64
Result just under 2MB
Many thanks probably also on behalf of quite a few other arrests. :)

A few years back I did a course with Amazon Web Services - the chief instructor had married a lass, I can’t remember if it was from one of the Baltics or Ukraine but I think the former. He met her in the UK and went back there for the wedding. I saw the pics and he was definitely punching up.

At the meet and greet for the families her mates were all asking questions of her, what’s he like etc. The key facts were: he has his own home, he has a good job, he doesn’t live with his mum, he didn’t consume his own body weight in vodka every day AND he didn’t beat her.
After that there was a little kerfuffle between the brides mates before the brides sister basically dragged his brother into a field and all but raped him.

Let it be known - if there is an influx of Ukrainian maidens fleeing evil Ruskies I will be more then willing to take in any young Ukrainian ladies who need accommodation…

(I am currently semi-dating a woman of Ukrainian descent - utterly lovely, a little nuts and alot of fun. If I can arrange an upgrade for a newer model however…)

A few years back I did a course with Amazon Web Services - the chief instructor had married a lass, I can’t remember if it was from one of the Baltics or Ukraine but I think the former. He met her in the UK and went back there for the wedding. I saw the pics and he was definitely punching up.

At the meet and greet for the families her mates were all asking questions of her, what’s he like etc. The key facts were: he has his own home, he has a good job, he doesn’t live with his mum, he didn’t consume his own body weight in vodka every day AND he didn’t beat her.
After that there was a little kerfuffle between the brides mates before the brides sister basically dragged his brother into a field and all but raped him.

Let it be known - if there is an influx of Ukrainian maidens fleeing evil Ruskies I will be more then willing to take in any young Ukrainian ladies who need accommodation…

(I am currently semi-dating a woman of Ukrainian descent - utterly lovely, a little nuts and alot of fun. If I can arrange an upgrade for a newer model however…)
Photos, etc.

Courtesy of Google translate, they may wish to carry a card bearing this simple message:

Я відважний британський волонтер, і я тут, щоб захистити вашу батьківщину.​
Не соромтеся знімати нижню білизну та висловлювати мені свою вдячність у будь-який час​

LINK

Latest Threads