Fit birds in uniform

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
f.jpg

A screen grab from the following video:

1638101827142.png

Right. So we have got to the point of screen shots to assuage our fetishisation of women in uniform.

Only on Arrse can you get this level of desperation.

Have you got any more?
Honest, Guv......... I was just watching that interesting video on the Lightning that I had discovered by accident and I noticed the rather attractive bird. I thought that she definitely belongs in this thread. So as I have the rather easy to use Snipping Tool, I thought - let's do it!

There was another bird in uniform in that video, but she just didn't whet my appetite as much.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
safe image.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
She won't be so pretty after the Range instructor puts his boot through her face for shit trigger discipline and turning round on the range
Well at least her weapon is pointing down range.

I didn't think operational medals were issued for multiple tours of the same operation. This lady appears to have 2 Herrick medals
OSMs. The potential exists for four identical medals with differing inscriptions on the hanger. Different ribbons with similar stripe patterns

Sierra Leone
Afghanistan
Democratic Republic of Congo
Iraq and Syria

I wonder what the greatest number awarded to an individual is. Does anyone, legitimately, hold the full set?

drift/

OSMs. The potential exists for four identical medals with differing inscriptions on the hanger. Different ribbons with similar stripe patterns

Sierra Leone
Afghanistan
Democratic Republic of Congo
Iraq and Syria

I wonder what the greatest number awarded to an individual is. Does anyone, legitimately, hold the full set?

drift/
A break with established custom and practice dating back generations.

It used to be the case that a new generation of GSM was only introduced when the number of bars available for the current edition reached a point where there was no space for another one.

Its a form of inflation, IMHO, and so entirely in line with the culture of celebrating decline and ineptitude that characterises Brit Mil leadership in the post-imperial/ post Cold War era

Latest Threads