Fit birds in uniform

Ehhh

Look at Picture 2.
There is a Male Winner and a Female Winner - it is segregated.

No matter which way it is spun - the best individual male will always be faster / stronger than the best individual woman.
Also the team of best men will always beat the team of best women for the same reasons.
It is just evolution.

Have mixed teams and it is just down to the best group on the day.

( BTW don't think I am just an old sexist - one of my daughters is big into the RAF equivalent of this and does individual and Team events in competitions around the country )

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not that I'm complaining mind but there is something about birds and flashing their thrupennies isn't there? How many of us have photos like that, with the same cheeky smile, tucked away somewhere? There's an exhibitionist inside even the most straight-laced of them isn't there?

Many years ago I was spending a few summer weeks with my extended family, friends and various girlfriends and spouses and it seemed like it didn't take more than half a bottle of chardonnay for a female cousin or a brother's missus or a mate's girlfriend to be whipping them out for the delectation of the mob of blokes gathered around the table out the back, invariably to a big cheer, the louder the cheer the more impressive the embonpoint.

I had been away from home for a while and although I was certainly enjoying the view I thought this was all a little bit over the top and I commented on the decline in moral standards that had occurred lately. "Oh go on" my brother said, "Maria would give us a flash too, if we asked her", Maria being my very prim and proper girlfriend at the time, a graduate of Trinity College and not the sort to indulge in such shenanigans. "She most certainly would not!" I replied and of course bang on cue Maria comes out to join us.

"Show us yer tits Maria!" they guldered in unison, and right away she had her top and bra up around her shoulders. The cheer, whilst enthusiastic enough, in an E for effort sort of way, was a bit weak and petered out quickly.

God forgive me, but it was that lame cheer that made me finish up with Maria by the end of the summer.

Your family and my family (and probably lots of others on here) are waaaaaayyyyyy different.

Lithuanian police officer, Sep '21. Perhaps it's time to confess.
Lithpol2.jpg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

exspy

LE
Lithuanian police officer, Sep '21. Perhaps it's time to confess.

A pistol, a taser, pepper spray, gloves, radio, panic button, steel flashlight, flexi-cuffs, vest, tactical boots...

Who would've thought Lithuania was so dangerous?

A pistol, a taser, pepper spray, gloves, radio, panic button, steel flashlight, flexi-cuffs, vest, tactical boots...

Who would've thought Lithuania was so dangerous?
That's the welcoming package for any "little green men" that pop up! ;)