Fit birds in uniform

Looks like they need new regs for canteen visits for No 2 and 3.
That's pretty rough. More Scaley's line I think. :omfg: :confused::p:p:mrgreen:

Female RAF personnel -2.jpg

Last edited:
Female RAF personnel -2.jpg

I know that the F-35 has had its problems but I didn't realise it needed to be jump-started...

1631822515777.png

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not a lot of point putting them on if they're covered up.
Sorry. I was referring to the Ranger unit patch on her right arm. In the US Army you wear the patch of your current unit on your left arm, and the patch of any unit you deployed with on combat operations on your right. You just need to be deployed to an area of combat to qualify.

I was referring to the Ranger unit patch on her right arm. In the US Army you wear the patch of your current unit on your left arm, and the patch of any unit you deployed with on combat operations on your right. You just need to be deployed to an area of combat to qualify.
What? Are you sure you have your lefts and rights right? All seems a little mixed up to me. I think you mean left, right?

Sorry. I was referring to the Ranger unit patch on her right arm. In the US Army you wear the patch of your current unit on your left arm, and the patch of any unit you deployed with on combat operations on your right. You just need to be deployed to an area of combat to qualify.

So does she have the same scroll on both arms?

So does she have the same scroll on both arms?
Yes. When she goes to a different unit she’ll keep the scroll on the right arm. My dad did two tours in Vietnam and half his uniforms had 1st Cav combat patches, and the other half Americal. I had the 82nd patch on both arms.

I wasn't aware that female soldiers were allowed to attend Ranger School.
It’s only been the past couple of years but several have graduated. It happened about the same time they were permitted to branch infantry.

Latest Threads