Fit birds in uniform

Emanuela Loi, 24, who was KIA in the bomb attack against judge Paolo Borsellino on 19 July 1992 in Palermo.

The attack was carried out on order of mafia boss Toto Riina who saw Borsellino's inquiries and integrity as a very serious threat.

Emanuela Loi was part of his security detail of 6 policemen and woman. Only one survived the blast of the Fiat 126 loaded with 90 kg of SEMTEX parked in front of judge Borsellino's mother house he had come to visit.

She was the first italian female PC killed on duty

RIP

View attachment 586358
R.I.P sister

Screenshot_20210710-115805_Instagram.jpg

Medical Assistant Tayla Davin from RNAS Culdrose rushed to the aid of a family following a serious road crash on the A30 on Bodmin Moor.
The 24-year-old medic had been supporting an exercise on the moor when she heard about the accident and drove to the scene.
She worked alongside paramedics from South Western Ambulance Service to treat the casualties.

220453475_1877876392372629_7996948609445225117_n.jpg

Shamelessly stolen from the internet.

I was wondering what the hell that was. After a bit of googling I found out. It's a T72 simulation (opfor). The Izzies obviously have a bit of imagination.
Maybe I should be concentrating more on the young ladies..........
I remember watching a doco on BBC2 about the IDF which included a sequence where tank instructors rode on seats mounted on top of the turrets of Merkavas (I think).

1627468852116.png

Well go on then..
I'm an old man.

Would you have me risk a premature demise chasing down that particular blind alley?​
Don't get me wrong - I've spent a lot of my life living dangerously, so I've kinda learned to want to understand the associated risks before I commit to any course of action.​

I'm an old man.

Would you have me risk a premature demise chasing down that particular blind alley?​
Don't get me wrong - I've spent a lot of my life living dangerously, so I've kinda learned to want to understand the associated risks before I commit to any course of action.​

Of course not. You rest up Grandpa.