Plenty more at the link, with ballgown pics too

View attachment 580034

View attachment 580035

View attachment 580036
View attachment 580037
View attachment 580038
View attachment 580039
Mmm, lock me up, lock me down.

There's a Bundeswehr propaganda series on YouTube at the moment about a tank unit on exercise in Lithuania called IRON WOLF - Die Mission. For some reason, this Leopard loader seems to get an awful lot of air time.
Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 20.57.28.png

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
There's a Bundeswehr propaganda series on YouTube at the moment about a tank unit on exercise in Lithuania called IRON WOLF - Die Mission. For some reason, this Leopard loader seems to get an awful lot of air time.View attachment 580149
Can't think why...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
By the look of her drills she's never held more than a hair dryer, unless the safety violation is merely to save her fingernail from being damaged by the twin magazine.
And that beret is a human rights abuse too.
Is somebody from Israel slagging off a beret?

Zhopa

War Hero
exercise in Lithuania called IRON WOLF - Die Mission.

I thought this sounded a remarkably pessimistic name for an exercise until I realised the last bit was in German.

I thought this sounded a remarkably pessimistic name for an exercise until I realised the last bit was in German.
'Operation Certain Death' was already taken.

And that beret is a human rights abuse too.
Hello Pot this is Kettle message over.....

Yes I know Helm has already answered. However I feel the need to stick my oar in.

syrup

LE
There's a Bundeswehr propaganda series on YouTube at the moment about a tank unit on exercise in Lithuania called IRON WOLF - Die Mission. For some reason, this Leopard loader seems to get an awful lot of air time.View attachment 580149

Have they followed the German traditions when in Lithuania.
Arrive, turn out the populace and commandeer their houses.
Hang the men, denounce some females as Partisans and hang them, any non partisans get a free spade and a chance to dig some new accommodation.

Then the Umpires arrive remind them it's an exercise dust off the survivors and apologise..

Last edited:

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer