Fit birds in uniform

Lifted from somewhere in the web.
Interesting cam for the first bird, her lipstick matches the poppies, that's taking things a bit too far.
Second picture, the bird with the M16 could make it look a bit more realistic by sticking a mag on her gat.

Attachments

• Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Guns_N'_Roses,_Welcome_to_the_Home_Front_Jungle.jpg
    Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Guns_N'_Roses,_Welcome_to_the_Home_Front_Jungle.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Nightshot3332214.JPG
    Nightshot3332214.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 144
One in the front has a grim set of dinner manglers. Whip off your foreskin before you know it, and probably give you gangrene too.

One in the front has a grim set of dinner manglers. Whip off your foreskin before you know it, and probably give you gangrene too.
You aren't wrong, mate. Those gnashers look like they have a heavy build up of plaque. They seem to be blotchy red too in spots, so maybe the girl chews betel nut or something. :?

Boxy

GCM
You aren't wrong, mate. Those gnashers look like they have a heavy build up of plaque. They seem to be blotchy red too in spots, so maybe the girl chews betel nut or something. :?
Or she has braces fitted and they along with the bands are pink ish in colour

Or she has braces fitted and they along with the bands are pink ish in colour
Either way, I'm not risking my old chap in that gob. :omg:

1617870202924.png

1617870225061.png

1617870255413.png

1617870302556.png

And you will all be relieved to know that they are all ladies of the highest virtue. I applied for the job of tester but apparently I didn't meet the criteria, odd as I think I would have been very good at it.

View attachment 563521

And you will all be relieved to know that they are all ladies of the highest virtue. I applied for the job of tester but apparently I didn't meet the criteria, odd as I think I would have been very good at it.

The joy of having your name badge on display. Here she is:

E21CC7F0-D72E-4E2D-90E7-38EF2046243A.jpeg
6B68C6B1-CDC3-4535-88E6-3EFA0C045E26.jpeg

The
The joy of having your name badge on display. Here she is:

View attachment 563534View attachment 563535
Not sure that's the same girl to be honest, the cheekbones look a lot narrower in the uniform pic (of course picture editing is very popular), Dara Intan in Indonesia would be like Anne White or Jane Robinson, a fairly common name.

The girl's name in the photo below, written on her right breast appears to be Kiki W.S.