Fit birds in uniform

Found in an article relating to the M1 Garand as supplied to the Shah of Irans forces.
Forgot to mention that although the birds on the left of the top picture and the one in picture no 2 look fit, this was sometime mid 60s, so they are now old enough to make Angela Merkel look young. :sad:
As an aside the Shah was very much intent on getting women into the army and getting equal rights for them.
View attachment 553939

View attachment 553940
View attachment 553941
fit birds.jpg

They still have it Drlli... ;)

I wonder if she kept her uniform, she would make a killing as a kissogram. ;)
View attachment 554359
@BossHogg - Does she have to shout "Tasia, Tasia, Tasia" when she Tasers someone?
I have only ever seen it happen on TV.

Well, that, and of course the unfortunate George Floyd incident.

@BossHogg - Does she have to shout "Tasia, Tasia, Tasia" when she Tasers someone?
I have only ever seen it happen on TV.

Well, that, and of course the unfortunate George Floyd incident.
What was unfortunate about the George Floyd incident?

Well, it didn't end well for George I 'spose.
He should grumble. He was buried in a gold coffin like he was some sort of King Tut while politicians and police brass kneeled and sobbed on his bier, even though he was nothing but a career criminal with a rap sheet as long as War and Peace. :-D

He should grumble. He was buried in a gold coffin like he was some sort of King Tut while politicians and police brass kneeled and sobbed on his bier, even though he was nothing but a career criminal with a rap sheet as long as War and Peace. :-D
@Ruckerwocman - Is it true that the LAPD sent out a Valentine's Day card with a picture of the late George Floyd on the front and the caption 'You Take My Breathe Away'?

@Ruckerwocman - Is it true that the LAPD sent out a Valentine's Day card with a picture of the late George Floyd on the front and the caption 'You Take My Breathe Away'?
I have no idea, but I would think it funny. Probably wouldn't be a hit with the woke crowd or the terrorist organization BLM I expect..

Latest Threads