Fit birds in uniform

Oooo kinky stuff. Got a link to the video? Asking for a friend.
View attachment 551075
No video old chap but a link to the Daily Hate with more of the same.

Warning - Small fury animals were definately harmed in the making of this. I kid you not.

Enjoy:

Three randoms for your Sunday delectation:

mil-all-female-jump-army-1800.jpg

e9785e47233517f64c77dba2d7a47f2c.jpg

c97e4cc3-e2d5-48f4-98ee-c0160be4bd49_750x422.jpg

Last edited:
And lastly 3 Italians who I find most stirring.

Jokes about them 'reversing' on to me are welcome.

IMG_1196a - kopie.jpg

5a0af777d9537dbe50166ffaefd5b8f3.jpg

1a0a0a94560d134de276e016668b7777.jpg

No video old chap but a link to the Daily Hate with more of the same.

Warning - Small fury animals were definately harmed in the making of this. I kid you not.

Enjoy:

That Kurdish unit needs to add a rainbow to their cap badge. So the Jihadis will think they have been killed by a homosexual, and won't go to heaven.

Is that the latest chic Combat Compact for the girl around town by Avon?
Making those compacts was one of my first jobs when I arrived on Poole in the mid 90s. I used to run the plastic injection moulder to make the case, heat print the covers and then assemble the compact. The only thing that we didn't do was to insert the lump of fat in the middle.

The lipstick assembly dials elsewhere in the factory had actually been used to assemble bullets in WWII. So bullets into lipsticks as opposed to swords into ploughshares.

Don't you know anything about the female of the species? Her hair would be in danger of being messed up with that useless lump of metal flattening it.
Given the TRF indicates she's a CCF cadet, chances are she's got more hair under the kevlar than under her knickers.

Given the TRF indicates she's a CCF cadet, chances are she's got more hair under the kevlar than under her knickers.
I would hope that would be the case whatever her age, but your point is well made.

If I had recognised the TRF and therefore known she was/is a cadet I would not have posted the picture (albeit from open source).

No duff. What is the drill here? I delete it?

At least its not the Spanish Inquisition.

HE117

LE
If I had recognised the TRF and therefore known she was/is a cadet I would not have posted the picture (albeit from open source).

No duff. What is the drill here? I delete it?
You're Ok.. she was an OTC cadet, and was over the age of consent at the time. As I recall the photo was taken at the "Northern Lights" inter OTC competition a good few years ago.. (please try to keep up, even ACF are all in MTP these days!)

.. probably married with 2.5 kids by now!

Boxy

GCM

This picture, where’s the CCF TRF?

All I can see is 51Bde...
and as an aside the CF TRFs, for the want of a better word, didn’t appear until after the CF went into MTP...

Attachments

• 399C579E-1B8B-4621-8D2B-BDD9633CF28B.png
    399C579E-1B8B-4621-8D2B-BDD9633CF28B.png
    672.2 KB · Views: 89

syrup

LE
Making those compacts was one of my first jobs when I arrived on Poole in the mid 90s. I used to run the plastic injection moulder to make the case, heat print the covers and then assemble the compact. The only thing that we didn't do was to insert the lump of fat in the middle.

The lipstick assembly dials elsewhere in the factory had actually been used to assemble bullets in WWII. So bullets into lipsticks as opposed to swords into ploughshares.

Did you not just do some sort of selection like the rest of the SBS in Poole?
You do Cam Cream Dingers on Lipstick and Chalky will do eyeliner.
There';s nothing cushy about life in Delta troop

You're Ok.. she was an OTC cadet, and was over the age of consent at the time. As I recall the photo was taken at the "Northern Lights" inter OTC competition a good few years ago.. (please try to keep up, even ACF are all in MTP these days!)

.. probably married with 2.5 kids by now!

So you’re saying it‘s OK to post her in the MILF thread, then?

Latest Threads