Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fit birds in uniform

24657922-0-image-a-19_1581528611230.jpg

2507990789_1515668963.jpg

If you are going to cam up your arse love, be consistent everywhere else.

b5c4c2d6a74501fadf109caec5ae75f2.jpg

And finally,

To make you all rise up with mounting pride.

British_female_soldier.jpg

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Not a lot of that unusual makeup here.
fb.jpg

As I self identify as a plant I find the application of camo as offensive as ‘black face’ and gollywogs.

Which is not at all offensive as I am not a precious over sensitive cnut.

Carry on.

Oooo kinky stuff. Got a link to the video? Asking for a friend.
1613811476069.png

Seen on German TV last night was a report on trolley dollies who because of Corona are out of work, so somebody came up with the idea of employing them in hospitals to help relieve overworked nursing and care staff. Unfortunately no piccies, yet, but I will of course try to find some, all in the interests of research.

Seen on German TV last night was a report on trolley dollies who because of Corona are out of work, so somebody came up with the idea of employing them in hospitals to help relieve overworked nursing and care staff. Unfortunately no piccies, yet, but I will of course try to find some, all in the interests of research.
A sizeable number of my colleagues are doing just that in the U.K.

Plenty of piccies but none for here due to something called a Social Media Policy.

Someone from HR will be along shortly to explain a) what that is and b) why I can’t repost a picture that the subject has already plastered all over Social Media.

Time was, in the days of Dan Dare, BUA, BEA and BOAC, that a nursing qualification was, if not required , at least a major plus point for a young lady applying to become an air stewardess.

A sizeable number of my colleagues are doing just that in the U.K.

Plenty of piccies but none for here due to something called a Social Media Policy.

Someone from HR will be along shortly to explain a) what that is and b) why I can’t repost a picture that the subject has already plastered all over Social Media.

standing in for ICU nurses at the Nightingales

standing in for ICU nurses at the Nightingales
I’m not sure exactly what they do but it seems to have involved building on their existing medical training and getting some sort of qualification and a uniform.

The latter seems to be shapeless “scrubs” rather than CEFO which is perhaps as well as CEFO on some of them would fill up cardiac wards with middle aged pilots rapid like.:hump:

What's wrong with this female squaddie's Battle Bowler? That thing looks like it's perched on the top of her head just as if it was two sizes too small. :?

British_female_soldier.jpg

Latest Threads