Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fit birds in uniform

tiv

LE
Roberta Vallorosi

Roberta Vallorosi.jpg

The use of the words "Scots" and "psychopaths" in the sentence is excessive, "Scots" should have been omitted.
It's the same with 'French wankers'. It's called tautology, or stating the fucking obvious.

One hates to be too fussy, but what is the current fad for large and plastic glasses frames that makes you look like one of the cast of Poirot? She needs smaller frames made of metal.
They seem to think it looks cute, I agree with you.
By the way if you look at the twitter page she does scrub up well,and without the glassware.

One hates to be too fussy, but what is the current fad for large and plastic glasses frames that makes you look like one of the cast of Poirot? She needs smaller frames made of metal.
See more clues...Like Dennis Taylor playing billiards

Jinkys! You are much too fussy! I wouldn't kick Velma out of my bed.
Velma Otfit.jpg

Yokel

LE
A Scottish Policewoman - nice. Smiling and brunette too. I bet she has a lovely soft accent as well. I am not keen on driving in snow, but fortunately she is there to warm me up and take me home....

That will learn me for looking at ARRSE on my mobile phone. So she is not Scottish, or brunette, but she is still very nice and I would be reassured to see her smiling face on a cold and dark morning.

Some rude person will make a joke about coming quietly...

I would never be so rude as to say it out loud, but I did think it and it made me chuckle warmly.

That will learn me for looking at ARRSE on my mobile phone. So she is not Scottish, or brunette, but she is still very nice and I would be reassured to see her smiling face on a cold and dark morning.

She can "take down my particulars" whenever she wants! :D

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads