Fit birds in uniform

Too butch for me. I think I'll pass. (shudders)

Old  Police woman.JPG

Italian Traffic Warden

traf_warden_MG_1080_xlarge.jpg

British Traffic Wardens having a day on the lash, probably a leaving do, probably.....

Everyone an English Rose...

BurF4bXIgAA1c0c.jpg

My Pritti Patel fantasy Italian Carabinieri lookalike woman (I won't go into details).

View attachment 542720
I had this one idea one time about Amanda Knox and a Caribinieri that looked just like this. The truncheon might have also had a leather crotch strap and handcuffs....

I had this one idea one time about Amanda Knox and a Caribinieri that looked just like this. The truncheon might have also had a leather crotch strap and handcuffs....
Keep going......

Yokel

LE
Signed up just to post ths.

A Scottish Policewoman - nice. Smiling and brunette too. I bet she has a lovely soft accent as well. I am not keen on driving in snow, but fortunately she is there to warm me up and take me home....

A Scottish Policewoman - nice. Smiling and brunette too. I bet she has a lovely soft accent as well. I am not keen on driving in snow, but fortunately she is there to warm me up and take me home....
Scottish?!

Looks like Silbury hill in the background, A4 from Marlborough to Calne. Makes her Wiltshire constabulary.

Yokel

LE
And then you woke up... :grin:

I used to have a Scottish friend who I found attractive and thought would have made a good Policewoman - by which I meant she would have looked good in the uniform. I was joking about this once when she said she had tried to join the Police but was stopped due to her eyesight.

I like Scottish women, and I like women in uniform. Also brunettes.

Scottish?!

Looks like Silbury hill in the background, A4 from Marlborough to Calne. Makes her Wiltshire constabulary.

Are you Nicola Sturgeon? She can be a Police Officer in any part of the UK she likes?

I used to have a Scottish friend who I found attractive and thought would have made a good Policewoman - by which I meant she would have looked good in the uniform. I was joking about this once when she said she had tried to join the Police but was stopped due to her eyesight.

I like Scottish women, and I like women in uniform. Also brunettes.

Are you Nicola Sturgeon? She can be a Police Officer in any part of the UK she likes.
My colleague (a scotsman like me) had a cartoon he shared with me. it said "Scots women are the kindest, most generous, loving, adorable, sexy, psychopaths in the world"

My colleague (a scotsman like me) had a cartoon he shared with me. it said "Scots women are the kindest, most generous, loving, adorable, sexy, psychopaths in the world"
The use of the words "Scots" and "psychopaths" in the sentence is excessive, "Scots" should have been omitted.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Scottish?!

Looks like it was taken on the west facing layby on the A4

Latest Threads